Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the hotel reception national park porridge lake cabin holiday lapland equipment pallas
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2021

Nice hotel, clean rooms. Good location. The hotel reception is only open in the morning. Room keys were obtained from a nearby restaurant. At breakfast, porridge in particular was especially good. You could come here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 14 March 2020

I have commented on the freefall of this premise before but there are limits.
This time time nature friendly snowmobiles were formed into a line across the ski track that (for warm up to give the air quality some exhaust boost in climate friendly spirit). I approached the French speaking guide to indicate that people also ski down the hill and would prefer not to hit the convoy. He stated that it is only for some minutes. I found this an outrightly arrogant answer and took a photo of the ¨formation with my phone camera. So this tourist aide steps on my skies, stands there and requires that I delete the photo. This I don't do but have to depart with the wish that these travel professionals showed some respect and understanding of this tradition that we have in this country, skiing in the tracks. It is hard if you also organise nature outings in the woods, and consider walking in the ski tracks in the woods as the only paths to follow.. This is a way to undo the hard work of maintaining the ski tracks, but then you may not care of what original Lapland traditions once were. We have plenty of space here in Lapland and it is unfortunate that the snowmobiles and randonnees have to crowd the ski tracks of long tradition. I can only imagine what reactions would have emerged if someone had brought skimobiles or 4X4 vehicles into the tracks where I bicycled or jogged when I lived in Versailles.

Let's see, if Finnish customers will be appreciated once again. We have been invited to rescue the industry in The Corona era. It will call for a major overhaul of the service attitude viz us but equally instructing other visitors on basic issues such as the existence and essential function of ski tracks in traditional Lapland winter travel. Something that Jeris personnel has not been too interested in after the acquisition by Harriniva.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank juksuJerevan
Reviewed 14 March 2020

We stayed one week nearby at the cottage. We skied and slalomed in Levi, Olos and Pallas. Visited in hotel Jeris and the Pub Piilopaikka. Pub gave us very good drinks and excellent service. We will visit definetily again. Thanks!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2020

We did the Best of Northern Lights tour, based at Jeris but also with excursions at Toriassepi and Harriniva. They organize everything and they went beyond the call of duty to accommodate my food allergy. I would recommend this hotel and this tour to anyone, it was absolutely amazing! Lapland is like a fairy-tale in winter!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank CuriousCatStarGazer
Reviewed 8 February 2020

We stay overnight in a fantastic little wooden cottage.
It was cozy, warm and practical.
we had a night ride with a ski-do and we got unbelivable northern light.
Breakfast was good and all together the experience was memorable.

Date of stay: February 2020