“Honest Review”

Yum Yum Greek Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 103 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome To Our Restaurant ..
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spent our last evening in Tsilivi here. A warm welcome was followed with great seafood and lovely village wine. Highly Recommended

Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was ok , ambience not so good , felt a bit ‘canteenish’ with overly large menu. Service was fine . Better restaurants to be found in Tsilivi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You will not get a more warm and friendly welcome anywhere in Tsilivi as you will at this gorgeous little taverna! The food is so fresh and beautiful and beer served in frozen glasses. A visit here is a must!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is amazing. The meat is beautiful and perfectly seasoned and cooked. I had the mama Mia souvlaki which was the best I have had. My wife had the chicken souvlaki and that was also up there with the best.

The restaurant is always busy and as such you expect to wait. We waited for a while to be seated and not too long for food, after all you are on holiday so what’s the rush.

My issue came when asking for the bill. We eat late so by the time we needed to pay the restaurant was almost empty. We had to ask four times and four different people for the bill. All just ignored and never bought it. The third person just bought us free desert, which we didn’t want.

For the first time ever in my life I was about to walk out the restaurant without paying, assuming the food was free as they wouldn’t bring the bill.

If you were to be in a rush my suggestion would be order the bill with the food.

Amazing food though!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here with friends booked the day before good job we did because,at,8.30pm it is full .
We had chicken meal , beefburger stuffed with cheese , one,friend had sea bass which he said was excellent , I had Greek meze all plentiful portions .
We will definitely recommend to others and be back next year !

1  Thank bomberslady