All reviews chui grill private pool superior room well maintained gardens south coast sea facing wedding party indian ocean kids club dinner on the beach main restaurant the cottages beach resort breakfast and dinner special thanks beach boys animation team
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The hotel has a beautiful beach and stuninig nature so you have a sort of "jungle experience" with many monkeys around which are so fun to watch. The no-chidlern beach area is so beautiful.
The main restaurant is beautiful, surrounded with huge palm trees and amasing food. There are guards so the monekys don't still your food, which is ultra cute :)
There is a diner on the beach on Friday which is beautiful experience, and actually all the entertainmant was very nice - Massai dance and bazar, acrobatics, nice music during dinner, and some sports activities during the day.
The only 2 small minuses will go for lack of mosquito nests in the room and that there is only one pool, which is quite ordinary.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Kioko M, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest ,
Jambo and greetings from the beautiful Kenya coast in Diani. I would like to sincerely thank you for taking your precious time to post your review regarding your recent visit to the Leopard Beach Resort.

The hotel is set on an expanse 29 acres and the surrounding gardens have been the home for these beautiful Columbus and vervet monkeys -forming part of the beautiful and celebrated flora and fauna.

I appreciate your specific compliments on the guest entertainment program which is intentional and and geared to inform, entertain and educate our guests on our diverse and rich African culture in this vast continent

I have noted your comment on the mosquito nets. Currently I provide them on request but I am in the process of reviewing this going forward . Let me mention now and here that we have other pools within the hotel and I will be happy to take you round for a tour on your next visit .

I would like to thank you once again for this lovely post and look forward to welcoming you back to the Leopard Beach on your next visit to the Kenyan coast .I am delighted to know that your overall stay was pleasant .

Kioko Musyoki General Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had an absolutely fantastic holiday here in April 2018. Beautiful Hotel with fantastic facilities , great pool with 2 different depths , ideal for kids getting their confidence , the private beachs had warm (28C) waves in the evening and calm in the morning . The staff were very friendly and helpful and the kids club was popular and kids could drop in as they want. The buffet breakfast and dinner were excellent ...the only problem was it is easy to eat and eat and eat,great choice of healthy foods available but you must control yourself. Dinner was served on grass and beach some evenings with music.We took a snorkelling trip , my 6 year went to his first disco with his parents ....holiday of a lifetime. Two families travelled together and had a great time.Excellent air conditioning in the rooms which is needed as it is warm at night but no problems sleeping and no noise. Sun is strong so you got to respect it and be careful ..a holiday i will remember for the rest of my Life.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Kioko M, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Guest ,

Jambo and very warm greetings for the season from The leopard Beach Resort thanking you most sincerely for such a wonderful review of your stay in Diani. I am particularly thrilled to learn that you and your family had a holiday of a life time .

I have shared your kind comments with the team that makes things happen especially our executive chef who is delighted to know that you enjoyed his cuisine while here .

My team and I look forward to seeing you at the beautiful Kenya coast in Diani on your next holiday .

Kind Regards ,

Reviewed 24 May 2018

When you visit a hotel facility, your takeaways are normally the ambience of the place collectively, the attitude of the staff and the fun you "experienced" at the place. Although I had previously visited the Leopard Beach Resort and Spa (LBR) before, this was my first to visit it with my family. At the end of our stay, it was worth every penny I spent at the coastal resort.

There is a clear difference between a hotel and a resort. LBR is a resort. As such, one of the benefits it offers its guests is an expansive compound with great foliage, characterized by the ever present coconut and other palm trees that line up the beach zone. You also get ample space to walk and so keep fit. Since LBR is a beach resort, you can access the beach directly and enjoy that ever peaceful sound of the sea water as it splashes on the shallow sandy beach.

If you have stayed at LBR before like I had done but has not yet stayed at their villas, then you only know half the story about the resort. We were lucky to stay at the "presidential" villa no 36 and the kids were over the top with excitement. The ambience, decor, attention to detail is truely 5-start. With a private swimming pool, the kids could not stay indoors and, of-course. The golf carts were fun to the kids as they are available on request - if you are staying at the villas of course.

The dining was great and sufficiently diverse on the buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Apart from one lady chef who once made an unpleasant comment, the experience was awesome. The live band at the restaurant over dinner makes dinner time an experience to look forward to: I only wish they could turn the volume knob up a little more to make it more exhilarating.

By the way, we had requested LBR to arrange for airport pickup and transfers which they happily did and this is a great convenience. It is part of the characteristic African hospitality, which is not common outside Africa (and I have been to many countries in and outside Africa :-). Many thanks to the LBR General Manager, Mr Kioko Musyoka to personally ensuring we had a holiday to remember.

NB: Talk to the staff at the reception (they are very friendly and welcoming) or to Mr Kioko himself to explore way to make your stay more exciting and memorable. They know their environment and services better, so make them part of your holiday planners!

A polite comment from a member of my family: LBR, please let house-keeping activities be done by ladies. They seem to be more keen to small details. This is not to say we had any problem with cleanliness, its just a polite recommendation.

Room Tip: To get a balanced experience, ask for a superior room with and then switch to the villas for a 5-star 'City Hotel' experience.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Kioko M, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Lenny ,

Jambo and warm greetings from Diani. I am delighted to receive your great review relating to your last visit to Leopard Beach Resort. I greatly appreciate your many compliments relating to your overall stay ranging from the great hotel infrastructure, the beautiful tropical gardens , the landscape , the chefs cuisine and the excellent service rendered to you and your family during your stay with us.

Our staff continue to be our great pride and Joy as they are the ones who make Leopard Beach Resort what it is and we have put in place continues programmes to continue training and horning our skills.

I have noted your remark on the special contribution from our ladies in hospitality and I am quite inclined to agree with you -thanks for that observation!

I am glad this was not your first visit and I was particularly delighted to have met you and your dear family at he point of check in . I have shared your compliments with my team and they are glad that you had an overall pleasant stay with us . We all do hope that soon we shall have the privilege to welcome you to your second home in Diani.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Excellent service at the hotel, odd little problems were quickly dealt with, staff could not have been more helpful and always seemed cheerful, food was brilliant, grounds and gardens are lovely clean and well kept and brilliant beach.
Highly recommended

Stayed: April 2018
Kioko M, General Manager at Leopard Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Leopard Beach Resort. Thanks for your beautiful review related to your last visit . I am glad that your overall stay at his wonderful resort was great and my team and I look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

General manager Leopard Beach Resort & Spa

Reviewed 30 April 2018

As a family of 5 we had a great time there. We rented 2 cottage rooms. Clean, well prepared, expremely welcoming crew. Everything well organised, a very dynamic and Professional animation team. Evenings are also very Professional shows, not the typical doubtful dance clubs. Food was fresh and diverse, kids always found good stuff and we enjoyed local food or continental options.
Absolutely Worth it. No négatives.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Nicolas,
Jambo and greetings from Leopard Beach Resort & Spa. Thank you for taking your time out to post a review related to your last stay at Leopard . I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in our Chui cottage and found everything well organised and professional . I have shared your compliments wit the team including the chef and they are delighted to have made a difference and their contribution to make your stay delightful .