“Great clothes for men, too!”
Review of Ifigenia's shop

Ifigenia's shop
Ranked #6 of 8 things to do in Almyrida
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ifigenia's shop has a wide selection of clothing and swimwear for the woman the man and the child, also anything you need for the beach, and before your departure traditional souvenirs!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I rarely shop for clothes, and I’ve never walked into a shop and bought the first thing I saw. But as soon as I followed my friends into this friendly little shop, I saw the shirt for me! Well made, good quality, locally produced, easy on the eye, really comfortable to wear, good fit - My wife got a big shock when I took it to the counter and paid (and an even bigger shock when I wore it every day for the rest of the holiday)! I later discovered that this was the first souvenir shop to be opened on this lovely sea-front, but when others moved in and started taking the business, the owner decided to go the next step and transform her shop into selling good quality locally made clothes instead. Really good move, as her business fits the location perfectly, as it complements the multiple tavernas that hug the beach, and provides a perfect drop-in shopping experience for contented tourists who like a bit of quality in their lives. Selling a great range of shirts, shorts, dresses and other clothes, this place stays open late and is perfect for men and women who want to upgrade their clothes while out for a beachside dinner!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We popped into Ifigenia’s Shop for a browse and were so impressed with the Greek and Crete made clothes and accessories we all walked out with something new. Friendly, helpful service and great stock.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Popped into this shop see what it was all about whilst in Almyrida. It does a very good range of clothes, some of which seem to be locally produced. Saw some lovely childrens clothes in there as well and will be getting my daughter one of the cute dresses next time we visit!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We bought inflatable toys for the pool here and the people couldn't have been more helpful. Happy fire us to come back the following day to inflate them for us so we didn't have to lif them back at night.

The shop also sells goods quality clothing and equipment (hats, flip flops, sarongs etc.) and souvenirs.

Recommended.