It’s my third trip to this property and it just gets better all the time. The service is as usual is impeccable. This property surprises you not with it’s layout or fit out which is top notch but the manner in which it helps you relax and unwind. The pleasant nature of the staff and facilities... I mean when u need a beach towel just your gesture of wanting one gets someone to bring it to u.... very impressed with the training. The food is super though this time my fav chocolate croissant was not on the breakfast buffet.... which is the best ever.
The pool bar is quaint but serves some mean cocktails, and the bar man Nityanand is ready to help and get u what u need.
Goa is a super place and the Leela makes it better.guys don’t miss the beach by the Leela it’s amazing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the opulence and luxury of 5 star hotels, The Leela Goa with the natural beauty and Portuguese heritage of South Goa for the ultimate beach holiday. The hotel is set in 75 lush acres with a pristine beach, a 12 hole golf course and world class dining making it the finest 5 star hotels in Goa. While the rooms and suites, The Restaurant and the signature Jamavar have been designed by Jeffrey A. Wilkes, the principal designer of DESIGNWILKES, the art and embellishment has been done by Mrs. Madhu Nair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Leela Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Kempinski Goa Cavelossim
- Leela Goa
- Goa Hotel Leela
- Goa Leela
- Leela Kempinski Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Palace Goa
- The Leela Goa Cavelossim