Estrela da Luz
Vilamar Hotel(Luz)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$118
US$105
Oasis Beach Apartments(Luz)(Great Value!)
US$341
Cancelon
  • Pool
Villa Valmar(Lagos)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

TripAdvisor
Priceline
  • Pool
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor poolstudio apartmenthugo beatywashing machinesea viewan adultseparate kitchenspa facilitiesreception staffbar and restaurantminute walkall mod conssky boxself cateringwhole complexunderground parkingmilk in the fridge
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 8 weeks Jan to March 2018. Very nice resort but could do with better management in making sure all amenities are working. Upon our arrival we were told jacuzzi was not operating but would be working in a few days. Eight weeks later still not working. This was one of the amenities that sold us on this resort. Very disappointing. Sauna was hit and miss for first 3-4 weeks and light never did work in the shower. On top of this the in door pool was very cold until several people complained upon which it did warm up slightly but on several occasions it would get cool again. Without water in our apartment for almost 24 hours. The management and staff were very indifferent to the issues.
With improvements in these areas I would give it a 5 star but currently only a 3.
Another suggestion would be better instructions on garage disposal, gate locks and usage of amenities.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Terry4502
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I love estrela d luz. What a beautiful setting, what a fantastic location and such lovely apartments. The gym is superb! Such a delightful helpful staff, they could not have been better. I am dreaming about all the beauty of estrela and the surroundings. Many excellent tennis courts nearby as well, how great! I am eager to return!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank GiannaMorgo
Reviewed 15 February 2018

From checking in I found the reception staff to be very rude and unhelpful. The first night I stayed at the resort I slept with the aircon on and woke up extremely sick. After 3 days I was still feeling very unwell ( turns out I had a throat, ear and chest viral infection - doctor said it’s possible that it may of be contacted from the aircon) I requested to speak with management and after coming to my room, they quickly assessed the vents and said they were perfect and that there was nothing that could be done. It was this poor customer service that made me very dissatisfied with the quality of my stay. Also things that should be noted, the jacuzzi in the resort was broken no mention of it being fixed. The hotel charges you for towels when you use the gym facility. The double beds they claim to have in the room are just 2 singles pushed together so you can be sure to have an uncomfortable nights sleep. Being sick for pretty much the entire week, this made things worse not getting proper rest.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank rquirk974509
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Staff very helpful and friendly. The unit though did not have any view was clean and well furnished with the exception of the washroom The washroom definitely needs an upgrade. The gym at the resort was very well equipped.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 361bluerocks
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Stayed here with my girlfriend back in June 2017 - The hotel was brilliant. Was looking forward so much after reading such good reviews & it certainly did not disappoint.
The rooms where spacious and immaculately clean, everything you needed including a full kitchen & cooking facilities (if you want to have a night in).
Staff where very helpful & friendly and helped us to organise our Kayaking trip which we would highly recommend! :)
The location is perfect. Less than a 5minute walk downhill to the beachfront with all the restaurants etc. & the bus to neighbouring towns, wonderful place would happily stay again.

Room Tip: Block C is above children's pool, didn't bother us but if you want some more peace & quiet maybe ask for another room :)
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple