“Enjoyed so much we ate here 2 nights in a row”
Review of Nicolas' Taverna

Nicolas' Taverna
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Fiscardo
Price range: US$8 - US$39
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In picturesque Fiscardo, on the most northern part of Kefalonia, NICOLAS TAVERNA & ROOMS TO LET is located on a remarkable position overlooking the whole harbor.The Fantastic view to the village from your balcony, the tranquility, the colors of the sea and the forest, make you feel that you've arrived in a small paradise.
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We really liked nicolas' taverna. The view, which overlooks Fiscardo habor, is spectacular. We had fresh fish both nights and it was delicious! The service was excellent. We ate here Saturday night & enjoyed it so much we reserved for the following night as well. I recommend and would absolutely return if I go back to Fiscardo.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I often stop by Fiscardo bay on our boating holidays, and we always try to come up to the Nicolas Taverna, as it's got amazing views and really yummy food :)

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Went twice - loved it. Sea bass was amazing. View was stunning. Staff always friendly. I was always surprised it wasn't as busy as the other restaurants, but this might be explained by its location (around the other side of the bay and up some steps), which might put some people off. Don't be deterred!!! It's worth the extra effort and the added steps will burn off extra calories to make way for more food :)

1  Thank stevebondsouthampton
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I loved this taverna. Traditional Greek run, best view on the bay(and treated to a lightening show over the mountains!). We arrived and we're sat on the terrace overlooking the bay. We were served straight away and had bread, water and wine to the table instantly! My husband was recommended sea bass, which he enjoyed, I had traditional pattistichio(bad spelling!!) with a Greek salad. We were treated to music and dancing and were encouraged to join in! It was brilliant!! We unexpectedly had the best night here and will definitely return on our next trip to Fiscardo.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Absolutely a brilliant place to stay and eat, if you want 5 star don't bother this was like staying with family we were delayed and arrived approximately one o'clock in the morning, nothing was to much trouble Nicholas was there with a massive smile and nothing changed the whole week. The atmosphere was great with all the staff and I would recommend it to anyone.