Le Mirage Hotel
Hotel Riviera(Benitses)(Great Value!)
US$46
  • Beachfront
Bella Vista Hotel & Studios(Benitses)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$51
Eros Hotel(Benitses)
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Elli-Marina Studios and Apartments(Benitses)(Great Value!)
US$55
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$115
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$138
Hotels.com
All reviewshis wifeevery eveningwonderful holidayrooms are basichalf boardfresh sheets and towels every daypolice stationgood sizeold friendspool areathree course mealwonderful hotelacross the roadthoroughly enjoyed our staysouvenir shopslocation is excellentrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 19 September 2017

My partner and I stayed at Le mirage in Sept 2017. The hotel is family run and although only classed as a 2 * hotel we feel we had 5* service. We booked half board and the food was great, all freshly cooked on the BBQ Orders off the menu were taken in the morning, which had a wide choice of succulent dishes and served at the table (not buffet style), The room was adequate with full size fridge and views of the pool and countryside which was very picturesque. Cleaning was done daily except on Sundays with sheets and towels being changed at the same time.
Nothing was too much trouble for Kostas the owner, his wife Eve, sons Greg and Kristoff and all the other staff members. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back again. Oh! And the swimming pool was brilliant which was cleaned every evening with what looked like some kind of robot travelling along the bottom of the pool as the lights around it changed colour.
The location is excellent situated opposite the marina and in short walking distance of the umpteen restaurants and shops along the sea front, all on the flat so easy on the legs!
Wonderful holiday, wonderful hotel and most importantly the wonderful people who run it. Bravo! Greg , Kostas, Eve, Kristoff and all of the lovely helpful and pleasant staff.

Mandy and Reggie

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mandy K
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is situated in an amazing location. Centre of Benitses resort, 2 minutes walk to the bus station. Rooms were daily cleaned and the food is the best in Corfu! Homecooking at it's best. Mrs Loukia the chef knows what she is doing, always went the extra mile for us as vegetarians. Truly appreciate it. And... 3 course dinner for only 10 euro. You won't find anything like this and in such quality. The owner Mr Costas and his son Gregoris are amazing people, very hospitable, welcoming and make you feel like home. A lovely atmosphere overall! You won't regret coming here to get a real welcoming feeling of the Greek culture and cuisine!
Kikkos & Nancy
London, UK

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great holiday at Benitses in Corfu, stayed at the Le Mirage Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed It, we was made very welcome by Kostas and his wife Eva the rooms were clean with fresh linen every day, we went half board and had our meals every evening at the hotel,very satisfying. Benitses is a nice quite relaxing place and we shall definitely be going there again sometime in the future. Ken and Sue

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I had very nice holidays in the hotel Mirage. The logation is great. Its very nice Place for spend romantic holidays. Kids are welcome too. Also nice swimming pool. The food is homemade, big choice, not ecxensive

Room Tip: I had room on the first floor next to pool. It was nice and quite
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We decided to go to Corfu only one week before the peak of high season (Mid-August, the 15th specifically). And more or less as we expected, the places that were available at that point in time were mostly very expensive or very cheap. This one was not very expensive, but not cheap either, so we held our breath, gambled and booked.

Sadly we lost the bet. I'll say from the outset that it is not the worst hotel I had ever been to, but it is one of the worst in Greece I have stayed at. And really it did not have to be. The building is more or less sound, but just uncared or rather shabbily cared for.

Cleanliness was hit and miss. The floors were impeccably cleaned. But the toilet showed evidence of the previous guest. And there was something sticky substance on the wall next the the bed which made be believe that a prior guest practiced the Withdrawal Method.

AND most of the light bulbs were out, so I had to go down and get replacements. Luckily I carry a Leatherman multi-tool for such events, since the staff did now want to deal with it until the next day, and the bulbs were held in place by very elaborate fixtures. The AC worked, but it had to, because the windows would not open, the owner said he would fix them but never did.

The breakfast really was the worst one I have had in Greece, actually all of Europe. Basically white bread for toast, Nutella and honey to go with it. They did have what I think were corn flakes, but the fact that they were chewy and not crisp may have meant that they use to be corn flakes in the distance tast. There was some processed meat there, but again age seem to have taken its toll on it. Oh, and no Yogurt. They had run out. In Greece? Never heard of such a thing.

Well by now you get the hint, the staff just seemed tired, and as a result the whole experience felt that way too.

Seeing all the positive reviews makes me wonder about my standards, so I will say some positive things, for example, the location is excellent, close to all the action in Benitzes and the beach is not far away. Also the way hotel is set up, you can let your kids wander around the pool without too much worry, as it is set back from the road, and it is pretty quiet. Plenty of parking also (that you can see it from your room), and that is not a small thing in high season. Moto bikers take note, as you can park so your bike is under your watchful eye all the time.

Clearly I will not be back here again. I do have to admit it is better than sleeping on the street, but I could have just stayed home to avoid that.

Stayed: August 2017