“Worth it!”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Bistro 4 saisons, located in the Espace 4 seasons hotel, offers refined and unique European-style dishes with the best of Quebec products. The restaurant is accessible to all. It is not reserved for hotel guests.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We are staying at the property and had dinner here last night. The service was warm and friendly (without being on top of you). I had the chèvre chaud to start and mussels marinieres with frites for my main. The chèvre was whipped served on a raisin bread and topped with beets (first time I've seen that) and it was lovely. The moules were fresh and tasty and the frites were excellent. I recommend the Bistro for a lovely, yet casual dinner.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Enjoyed dinner here before heading to Foresta Lumina. Enjoyed the endive salad (tasty and generous) and the mussel & fries (also tasty and generous). Would return if in the are. Also, excellent & friendly service. Thank you!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

From our meals to the service, everything was perfect. Served hot and fresh. Simply delicious! The foie gras is a must!
Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Never disappointed always great meal, staff and location.
Went with my wife and we were both very happy with our meal.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My mother and I enjoyed an outstanding dinner here at a lovely table by the window. Our blue cheese and endive starter was enormous, rich, and beautifully constructed. My mother swooned over her calf liver with roasted vegetables, while I was thrilled with the mussels in the sauce with pesto and spinach. Good wine, pleasant and professional service.