We stayed at Neptune Zanzibar for 14 nights having previously enjoyed there resorts on Diani Beach Mombasa Kenya. Well what can I say….
From the moment we arrived we were so well looked after by the superb staff. The individual that stood out the most was a lady called Helene, who was around every breakfast and lunch time in the snack bar her amazing attention to detail and genuine concern that we enjoyed our stay was from the heart.
There was nightly enjoyable entertainers from Massi to Michael Jackson tributes and live bands. The day entertainment team put on free beach walks and village tour...take candy and items for young kids, we didn't know about it and felt so mean! There are numerous things to do from aerobics to beach volleyball daily.
The food is amazing and the choice is huge with a different variety of dishes daily. Included in the all-inclusive programme are speciality restaurants, all on site, Italian, Thai and Indian all have huge attention to detail and again the food was superb.
From the spacious rooms to the massive swimming pools there is nothing not to like. There is even a covered games room and a kiddy park...something for everyone all fronted by the white sand private beach that is raked daily and that leads directly to the bath-tub warm Indian Ocean.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and spacious, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers the "special touch", matched with attention to the finest of details. The Resort has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, meeting top international standards. The Resort features 150 rooms all with terrace and ocean view, situated in 2 level blocks and 4 individual beachfront suites with in-room Jacuzzi. Facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Rain & Earth Spa, the Spherique Boutique, conference room and facilities and a water sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Neptune Pwani Beach Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani