Amazing experience! The staff are fabulous and cannot do enough for you. We loved every minute. 4 different restaurants to choose from and then the never ending drinks and snacks -a few kilograms heavier!!!! Rooms were well maintained and clean. The reception are very helpful and although we forgot our mosquitio repellent, within half a day of request it was available - thank you. The boutique prices were reasonable which was a surprise and the staff were super friendly. We were never harassed by the "beach boys" and found the beach staff who constantly were on hand to serve and assist fantastic. All in all a wonderful and memorable holiday. Thank you Neptune Pwani and Zanzibar. Amazing country and fantastic people. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly and spacious, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is an ideal choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers the "special touch", matched with attention to the finest of details. The Resort has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing, meeting top international standards. The Resort features 150 rooms all with terrace and ocean view, situated in 2 level blocks and 4 individual beachfront suites with in-room Jacuzzi. Facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, the Rain & Earth Spa, the Spherique Boutique, conference room and facilities and a water sports centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Pwani Mchangani
- Neptune Pwani Beach Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa Zanzibar Island/Pwani Mchangani