“Great food and beer”
Review of Cadillac Ranch

Cadillac Ranch
Reserve with OpenTable
Cadillac Ranch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to the National Harbor and Cadillac Ranch. We had a pretty large crowd and our waiting did a really solid job taking care of us. The beer was nice and cold and the food very good. I had the meat lover’s flatbread and a side salad. Both were good size and very filling. Overall, a nice atmosphere...I’d definitely go back. I’d say this place was a solid 4.5 Stars.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Stopped in looking for a good bowl of soup. The hostess-ish staff were very helpful. Went in to grab a bowl to go but decided to stay, it was cold outside and what the heck, Super Bowl was on! The cream of crab was DELICIOUS for a mere $8. It was almost as surprising as the game . I went back the next day for lunch. The vegetable crab soup was another tasty surprise and the Black & Blue Salmon Salad hit the spot. I even liked the dressing, which I ordered on the side. For about $23 it was a worthy culinary option.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The best service and food and the theme is awesome this is a must to go to see place and have one of their specials of the day you will not regret this

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with a party of nine on a business trip. Got there at 7:35pm and was not eating until 8:30. We waited about 20 min for our first drink.
The food was not bad but came out like it had been sitting out for a little bit. It was not hot at all but we waited so long we wouldn’t dare send it back.
One of my colleagues was brought out the last drink her ordered almost 25 min after we were done eating. This was the first appearance to our table in that amount of time. We were long ready for our bill and wanted to leave.
They were busy but there were still empty tables and no wait for a table. They had plenty of servers running around. Our table was approached twice with others orders before we got ours.
We left at almost 9:30, it took forever to get our bill and then get the receipt back.
It seemed like a very disorganized atmosphere. Would not do it again.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We had snacks and drinks. Our first waiter was excellent. The there must have been a shift change and we only got delayed and reluctant service.
Still was a nice place to catch up with our business guests during a conference at the nearby Gaylord.