Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent

Andrea and Predro were so nice and professional. I absolutely loved every dive! I told them I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 4 days ago
Nandinii1011
Awesome Diving Trip

We did boat dive at Kerama! Gosh, Andrea and Pedro were professional and great at taking care of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
BrandysList

All reviews kerama islands blue cave amazing diving diving experience free of charge amazing experience dive sites nice person amazing pictures beautiful corals look no further near future an excellent instructor positive experience advanced open water love diving aquatic life
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Very well explained since it was my first time snorkeling. Nice tour around the blue cave and stunning views under the sea! It was such an incredible experience!

Date of experience: August 2021
MergulhoEmOkinawa, Proprietário at Aloha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind review !! It was awesome to take you guys snorkeling and can't wait for next time !

Pedro

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Just got back from a trip to Okinawa and had the pleasure of diving with Andrea from Aloha Divers. Did a refresher course and 4 ocean dives, two from boat and two from the shore.

Great local knowledge of the area and dive sites, English/Portuguese/Japanese support, professional and friendly service ensuring that you can enjoy your dives safely.

I’ll definitely be diving with Aloha Divers when I’m in Okinawa again.

Date of experience: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MergulhoEmOkinawa, Proprietário at Aloha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Thomas , thank you so much for the kind review !! Can't wait for you to be back in Okinawa for some more dives !

Andréa

Reviewed 24 July 2021

Excellent professionals who took care of security without forgetting to give us a rich and wonderful experience. We dived 3 times and are already thinking about the next one.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MergulhoEmOkinawa, Proprietário at Aloha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Thank you very much for the review Gilberto ! It was great to take you diving and we hope to see you again for some more dives !

Pedro and Andrea

Reviewed 22 July 2021

We are two brilliant days diving with Aloha Divers Okinawa, one with Andrea and one with Pedro. Both were very experienced and competent and also very friendly and warm. They really went the extra effort to make each dive as interesting for us as possible to maximise the experience. They also took some amazing photos which they sent us free of charge, truly the best photos I’ve seen myself from any dive I have been on. Would absolutely use them again and would highly recommend them. LiRa

Reviewed 19 July 2021

After being recommended this shop time after time, and having trips been cancelled on me, I finally made it to dive here! It was an absolutely amazing time. Pedro made the whole thing easy and wonderful. He has a true eye for finding things on dives and is a competent leader. I've had some bad dive guide experiences, so I was a bit nervous coming here, and I had no reason to be. It was an overall great experience, with the only downside being my lack of time to dive even more.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MergulhoEmOkinawa, Proprietário at Aloha Divers Okinawa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Eve , thank you so much for the comment and for diving with us ! It was a pleasure to meet and dive with you and we hope you can come back for some more dives soon !!

Pedro and Andrea