See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Looking for last minute deal for hotel near Naples airport and booked this the evening before we travelled. Happy with the look of it on booking site but after we booked it, i read the reviews on trip adviser with trepidation. Was even more worried when we couldn't find it!

Good bits
Great location for airport
Clean
Good shower
Good parking
Helpful staff
Good at organising cheap transport to and from city

OK bits
Breakfast simple but plentiful

Not so good bits
Air con (room 202) woeful. We could hardly breath it was so hot. Night receptionist had a look at it but unable to do anything and no fans available
Door handle fell off
On checking out staff not at all interested in difficulties
Wardrobe bit smelly

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2015

I read the reviews here and another hotel website. The reviews were off. I wanted to stay at a hotel near the airport since my flight was 6a the next day.

When I arrived to check-in, I confirmed with the man at the front desk that it would be 10-15 euros to the airport. The man nodded his head.

When I got to my room, at first it seemed clean. But there was a distinct cigarette smell in the room. I noticed the window was left slightly ajar (probably to air out the cigarette smell).

The toilet was clean and sink. However, the sink faucet seemed to have green iron deposits on the handle and spout. When I took a shower, the water did not drain and quickly came up to my ankles.

The linens smelled of cigarette smoke. The walls were very thin. I was able to hear the phone ring in the other room at 3a!

When I came down at 4a to check out, a different man was at the front desk. He spoke very minimal English. I asked for a taxi and confirmed the cost would be 10-15 euros. He said not at all. It's about 35-40 euros. How is that possible? I explained to him that the man last night told me it was about 10-15 euros. He said the man last night does NOT speak any English. Are you kidding me?

After negotiating with the man to get me a taxi to the airport (since it was close to 430a and I had to get to the airport), we settled on 25 euros. A rip off since I read reviews that it cost about 10-15 euros.

Never again would I stay here especially if you don't speak Italian and if you're single female.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2015

PRO: the room was clean and the staff helpful. they had a lovely older dog on the grounds, Sophia.

CON: the taxi driver they hired for me was expensive. the only food available in the hotel that evening were potato chips. They had cold beer but no wine on the premise - really?? in Italy ??? the breakfast was adequate but not special. yes, it was convenient to the airport but i am glad that my last night in Italy was NOT at this hotel. I doubt if I'll return as there are many other hotels in the area.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2015

It was around 22:30 ,when we have finally located the hotel (without a GPS) , after almost an hour circling around again and again in the vicinity of Napoli airport .
The neighborhood looked poor , dark , almost frightening . When the large iron gate locked behind our car once we were inside the hotel parking - we felt kind of safe , but then again - "why do they need such a big gate , a dangerous neighborhood" ???
Check-in was prompt and polite . The smiling receptionist even suggested a Pizzeria within a 5 minutes walk from the hotel (see separate review) .
Our room was O.K. : a/c working , no noise with windows closed , comfy bed . O.K. bathroom . It looks like the hotel has undergone renovations , mabe even recently .
but the style is oldish , not modern .
The night shift receptionist , a happy smiling guy from Sri Lanka , even agreed to serve us the O.K. breakfast at 06:30 instead of 07:00 .
By 07:30 we were out . The neighborhood still looked poor but not frightening .
There's a petrol station next door to the hotel , so we filled our little Fiat Panda's
tank and 15 minute later we were already returning it at Napoli airport .
In short : if you only need a short night stay before an early flight and you have a car - the Clinton is O.K.. Price and comfort was right for us , Service : Willing smilling and prompt .

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here just for 1 night before our am flight to Nice. The hotel is neat and clean , the rooms likewise , staff very friendly and helpful in arranging a taxi early to the airport (15 Euros) and worth every cent . A basic but good continental breakfast saw us on our way . Very good value in an otherwise overpriced ordinary city. Would we stay here again ? Definitely yes.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple