US$429
US$364
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$408/night.

US$76
Siler Otel(Milas)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstop floorturkeylovely hotelsea viewbodrum arealimited optionsjunior suitehotels around the worldbeautiful blue seastunning settinglarge suitesfresh fishbar snacksstayed here for one nightbodrum airportclose to the airportsmall beach
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We know Turkey over 35 years and already staid in different areas and hotels. We choiced to stay in Med-Inn Boutique hotel from 1/07 until 8/07 for the very fist time. Very positive points : a great location within 15 Kms from Bodrum airport, a large clean private sand beach with direct access from hotel, comfortable and large suites all with seaview, perfect cleanliness, good breakfasts on the last level, very professional and friendly service, lovely outside bar and restaurant and on time transfers from and to Bodrum airport, nearby Güllük (5 Kms) with Dolmus (price 3 Liras per person) or with taxi (fixed reasonnable price 20 Liras per way).
Negativ points : Güllük looks like a bit industrial town (we do prefer others locations around Bodrum like Yalikavak) + above all check out payment : when we booked our reservation, we immediately received an absolutely clear confirmation with prices written in Euros. When we checked out, the front desk told us "the machine doesn't accept Euros payments". The real reason is this hotel hasn't any Euro account and all the bills must be paid only in Liras. It meant guests bear the exchange rate fluctuations like a bank. For instance, if you pay 10000 Liras and the rate will decrease 5% (it really could happen in Turkey because of different reasons), you'll pay an over cost of around 100 - 120 Euros. It is not the guests role. In most of others hotels in Turkey, we can pay either in Euros or in Liras, up to us. It is not a question of some Euros more or less but a matter of principle. On this point, this hotel should have let's get things straight. Last point : one of the light in the room has to be changed and the drinks in the minibar were hot but the front desk didn't take care of it. These last negatve points are regrettable and because of that it will have been our first and last stay in this hotel. Anyway, we enjoyed our holidays and would like to thank a lot everybody in bar and restaurant includind very friendly trainees.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Sultan E, frontoffice supervisor at Med-Inn Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Bailly,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay with us! Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is our main concern. Therefor we are very sorry to hear that not all your expectations were met and your overall experience was not to your satisfactory.
Regarding the problems with the minibar and the light in your room, we could not find any note on this matter. Something most have gone wrong in the communication, our apologies for this. This is a really basic problem which can be solve immediately by our technical service, which is an inhouse service. Normally, we intervene immediately in such cases. We are still looking into this matter, to find out how this was overlooked.

Also, we would like to inform you that our Hotel has the same payment procedure as any other Hotel in Turkey. As we tried to inform you while still at our premises, our Euro rate never changes, it is actually the other way around; the amount in Turkish Lira’s can fluctuate depending on the Exchange rate and your total amount in Euro’s stays the same at all times. We also informed you that while our administration is in Turkish lira's, this does not effect the amount you pay for your room in Euro's.

However, we checked your bill once again and saw that we did not charge more than the confirmed euro rate for your room. We kindly would like to request to contact your bank and see if they can clarify this matter. Please feel free to contact us in case you should have questions or need further assistance.

We wish to see you again and make your stay more comfortable for you!

Best wishes,

Sultan Ergül (ms) - Frontoffice-

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels around the world, the Med-Inn is the best so far and is going to be hard to beat. The rooms are in excellent, immaculate clean condition all with outstanding sea views. The outside areas are all spotlessly clean and well maintained. All the staff are genuine, honest and greatly care about their hotel, they pay attention to every detail ensuring everything is perfect the whole time and treat the guest like I have never experienced anywhere before.

I was taken I’ll on my last day and had to be rushed to hospital with sepsis, I can not thank all the staff enough for taking care of me and my wife during this time. Cookie one of the managers was outstanding, he went far above and beyond the call of duty, he stayed with me the whole time during my hospital visit, translating everything for me and the doctors at a very worrisome time, making sure I had the best of care. He never left my side until I was back safe and well inside my hotel room. I have just turned 50 and I have never experienced such genuine care from a person before, and above all, a stranger. I could not fly home until 2 days later, the hotel reception were also outstanding offering me my room at 50% for however long it took me to recover, it goes to show how caring they are. I cannot express my gratitude enough towards the hotel and staff.

The owners of this property must be very proud and thankful to have such a lovely hotel, perfect setting and above all staff who take care as if it was their own hotel.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all.

Brian and Goong Hansford, UK

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bvhansford
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Day as always!!! Wonderful Staff ,food,drinks and ambiance. My Favourite place. Hoping to be back this trip with friends. Stayed for two nights a few years ago on our Anniversary. This years trip was too late for return stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sultan E, Frontoffice supervisor at Med-Inn Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Jan,
Thank you very much for your nice comments. You are always welcome to visit us.
We wish to welcome you and your valued friends as our guests!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We were extremely happy that we include Gulluk as part of our own Turkey tour, in between Göreme and Istanbul. Of course, it was a last minute decision, but we still managed to book an affordable return flights and yes, this hotel.

We love our room, right in the middle of this hotel. A big sea-view room, which comes with living room and huge balcony.

Check-in process was fast. They did serve welcome drinks. Most of the staffs were friendly especially the bartender and front-office personnel.

A nice clean beach. You can just walk along the beach, passing by other hotels and apartments. Sun beds are everywhere. You don't have to reserve in-advanced. And yes, sunset view from the platform was phenomenal.

Most of the time, we dine-in at the hotel. Taste wise was quite okay. Quite a limited options for lunch. No issues with dinner, except the cold sea breeze. They did provide a cosy blanket for everyone. Breakfast was served at the top floor.

They do provide number of excursions. We went on a private trip to Afrodisias and Pamukkale, but we didn't book through the hotel. Regardless, as our trip started quite early, they did provide us with breakfast pack.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nurullizasaleh

Dear Nurul Liza Saleh,
Thank you very much!
Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is our main concern. We are honored to hear this nice comment from you.

We wish to welcome you at Med inn Hotel again!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is a smart, modern, fairly small hotel beautifully situated right by the sea. We had a lovely suite with a view over the bay and hotel swimming pool. It is quite hard to find, about 3 kilometres outside Gulluk. In a hotel of this quality we would have expected in our room a complimentary bottle or two of water, which was lacking. Dinner was of adequate but not gourmet standard, and the water was expensive. Breakfast was adequate.

Room Tip: As far as I could tell, all rooms would enjoy a similar sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sultan E, supervisor at Med-Inn Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear,
First we would like to thank you for staying with us!
Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is our main concern. Our team has tried to anticipate your needs, however, if there is anything that we have overlooked,we are ready to do our best. Normally, we are offering complimentary two bottle of water for each room. Everyday,our housekeeping staff clean the room and check the mini-bar. We are really sorry to hear that. We will make sure once again that each room has the water in mini-bar.

Our Hotel located 4km from the Güllük has the sign on the road. However, in case you hard to find our hotel,you can call us. With pleasure we give to you directions

For this season, we worked with one of the professional chef from İstanbul and we changed our beach and alakarte menu. We hope, this will work perfectly and all guest will more enjoy.

We wish to welcome you at Med inn Boutique Hotel again!