“Delicious and authentic”

Mollydooker's Cafe & Bar
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Absolutely delicious and authentic Canadian food, great decor, atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

Your bloody crazy if you don’t stop here for a feed once and awhile, amazing service,food and seating. Mike the manager is an absolute legend, really nice. Would definitely come here if your visiting around here. 10/10

1  Thank yummychild
Reviewed 15 January 2021

We can’t say enough good things about this restaurant! The service is excellent, staff super friendly and attentive and the owner is a cordial and warm guy (for a Leafs fan). We had a large booking (10 people including 5 kids) and it was no problem at all. Lots of high chairs and my 6 year old even said the chicken sliders were his favourite meal ever! We feel very lucky to have such a great restaurant only 40 mins from Bundaberg and would encourage anyone who hasn’t been there to give it a try, you won’t regret it. Ps the chicken wings with Franks Red hot are the best!

1  Thank bertuzzi
Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Must havea just chosen the wrong day.....
We didn’t make a reservation & were seated outside .. which was ok but was very hot. As soon as a space became available we moved into the inside which was much cooler.
My husband ordered a pizza .. which was ok ... I had a couple of slices & I noticed that the bottom was actually quite burnt... all over. the topping was tasty until near the edge & then the base was like eating cardboard...
I ordered a small meal of crumbed whiting which was sadly overcooked ..
The fennel/apple slaw was delicious but really only about a heaped tablespoon...
The girl who served us was pleasant....
However seriously... non of the toilets were flushing.... my husband let me know as he had gone.. When I went all of the ladies were full of debris.. I let staff know to be told yes we know... as I walked out 4 women & 1 man was walking into the toilets...
I realise that obviously there was a problem.. however staff could have ... filled up some buckets with water & flushed everything through...
I am local.... & sadly had been looking so forward to eating at Mollydookers Cafe.
I write reviews all over the world ... & always call it like I find it at any establishment.... I realise the Cafe does get very good reviews but we must have just chosen the wrong day.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Arrived at this place yesterday to meet my sister from Caboolture dropping my mum off to her to get her back home a half way meet due to the lock down in Qld. My mum was a little stressed being 92 years of age. Mike the owner was so wonderful with his service and I must say so looked after us all so amazingly well. This place is so clean and the pizzas were the best any of us have ever had. Prices great. Your mad if you don't stop here. Helen Wastell

1  Thank M9799QCjohnw