1,194 results
All reviews medieval night crisps games room magic show free bus snack bar ice cream main restaurant water slides garden lodge other hotels branded drinks lion heart family holiday air con on arrival friar tucks
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Had an absolute ball a great family holiday and will be back next year
Enjoyed every minute and the room setup is perfect for a community atmosphere food was best wwe have ever had on a all inclusive did not want to leave

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank lezefc
DirectorRobinHood, Departamento de Calidad at Magic Robin Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear lezefc;

Thank you very much for your wonderful words. It is all a pride and satisfaction to receive comments like yours from your experience with us.

That our customers enjoy their stay and that this is as pleasant as possible, is our ultimate goal and know that we have achieved, is an impulse to continue improving under our desire for continuous improvement.

It is a joy to know that we will be able to enjoy your presence again very soon and we hope that your stay is the same or better than the previous one, if possible.

Receive a warm greeting from the whole team,

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I went with my partner and our children aged 16 and 4. It was absolutely brilliant. We upgraded to Robin Hood Lodges when we booked it after reading the reviews and they were perfect for us. Free WI-FI suited our 16 year old daughter and all the entertainment and water park was perfect for our 4 year old boy. Staff were so friendly and helpful throughout our stay and the food was lovely too. We loved it so much we are returning next June with my brother and sister in law and 3 nieces can't wait. We read some bad reviews before we went and I didn't experience any of them it's a lovely family resort. Thank you Magic Robin Hood I can't wait to see you with more of my family in June 2018

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank Charlene F

Dear Charlene F;

It is a pleasure to receive comments to us as yours, since from Magic Robin Hood, we strive with the heart so that our clients enjoy a fantastic experience with us.

Our main objective is that our customers feel at home, and we put everything in our hands for it. Knowing what we have achieved is a great impulse to keep improving day by day. Thanks for sharing them with us.

We would be delighted to welcome you again,

The whole team salutes you

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Visited as a family with 11 and 12 year old daughters. The lodges are basically a caravan, cladded with wood, but are comfortable, with two tv's and a nice outside seating area.

The swimming pools and slides are fantastic, which we used a lot as our girls loved them. The all inc drinks are the best we've had on holiday. Slush, milkshake, cocktails and branded beer. Food is ok. Always something to eat but not as good as it could be.

There is a go ape style outdoor adventure play area and climbing wall that is all inc. No real pool/day time entertainment and we didn't enjoy the night time stuff either.

The resort is slightly out of the way but their are buses to Benidorm and other "magic" resorts (that you can visit for free and use your all inc). We did walk to albir, but this was probably just too far with kids. Taxis are 10eu to albir or Benidorm, both are close, but the ride starts at a minimum of 5eu depending on passenger numbers.

I would advise booking this hotel yourself, rather than jet2, as you can get very reasonable flights and it's easy to book accommodation through magic website. Also, if you book with magic they will provide a free hotel transfer. Beware if you book transfer using hoppa or a2b you will probably be the last drop off due to location.

Would recommend this destination, although wouldn't revisit. Would definitely consider trying another magic resort

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank firefighter0870

Dear firefighter0870;

Thank you very much for trusting in Magic Robin Hood, and for sharing your experience with us through TripAdvisor with other travelers.

It is a pleasure to receive your kind comments about our facilities.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and we will be happy to welcome you again in another of our hotels.

Kind regards from the Magic Robin Hood team.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We stayed at the Magic Robin Hood in May this year it wasn't too good but it unfortunately grew on us, and travelling with my 4 year old grandson he has the freedom to play outside the lodge.
I paid £6,500 with Jet2 for 11 nights which included an upgrade to Robin Hood Garden Lodge.
The lodge was very nice we had 2 opposite each other and plenty of garden furniture.
However, nothing had improved since our stay in May.
The restaurant was a disgrace with no organisation whatsoever. Guests searching for tables our party was 5 and there were tables for larger groups but couples were sitting on them rather than smaller tables. No salt and pepper on the tables an unhygienic dish with salt for guests to use their fingers to sprinkle it on. I mentioned this to Ricardo the Jet2 rep who told me the reason they do not have salt on the table is because guests steal them!! I give never heard such rubbish.
The food incorrectly labeled chips other side of the restaurant. It was not a pleasure to eat in thus establishment.
We tried the Friar Tuck again one evening, we were thrown a plate of salad then a plate of meat the plates piled up so we walked out.
Most of the time we spent at the Magic Villa in Benidorm better food and very organised.
The evening entertainment was dreadful the only good show was Michael Jackson.
Then we suffered the power cuts most evenings, then 2 evenings total blackout until midnight. We had to be transported to other hotels for food and then waited 1 hour for the bus back which ended up like a rugby scrum.
The excuses for the power cuts were laughable:
The whole if Benidorm was in darkness
Due to works outside the hotel they had cut through a cable
The latest I heard was it is still happening and due to a storm
Why not tell the truth to paying guests, it was obviously due to demand the establishment have never had so many guests and couldn't cope.
This was inconvenient to the fact that showers and toilets could not be used, no lights just dreadful and unacceptable.
To make matters worse after paying all this money we had neighbours who had arrived and given a free upgrade yo a Robin Hoid lodge. They had no idea why, they had booked a Sherwood. We had a look and there were plenty of empty Sherwood lodges.
I complained to Jet2 who told us that they do not give free upgrades without a reaso. I said we were hearing this all the time. I was told it is management decision.
I then went and spoke yo the manager who told me it is Jet2 the agent who tell them who can have an upgrade. I went back and I was told to return and it would be explained as it is Robin Hood I gave up with the lies.
The pools are good the drinks are branded.
The seats and tables around the square are wrought iron with cushions but most of
them had no cushions and guests doubled them up for more comfort.
The whole park needs a total refurb the restaurant wants demolishing miserable high ceilings. The entertainment hall resembled a warehouse no stage and a dirty pond.
The toilets are old and dirty
£6,500 is a lot for 4 adults and a 4 year old. How foolish of me, a fool and his money are soon parted.
Jet2 offered guests affected by the power cuts £150 towards another Jet2 holiday.
I argued about how unfair this goodwill gesture of whatever was. I asked if it was £150 per couple, per family of 4, 5, 6, 7 etc in a group which in our circumstances equated to £50 each for Al, the inconvenience. Whereas a couple would have £75 each and larger families much less. I was told they are not prepared to discuss with other guests had with me. I also said it is unfair for those who cannot afford a holiday ever year as these people have got nothing. Jet2 were not interested.

I would not recommend Robin Hood it is over priced and needs big improvements in accommodation, food, entertainment, staffing, and the Friar Tucks replaced with a Pizzeria might be better.

Good Luck to anyone who books and shame on Jet2 please do not fob guests off with feeble excuses we pay honest money for a holiday and remember everyone. Whatever one buys you can see the product beforehand but a holiday you cannot you must rely solely on brochures and agents. Do your homework, oh how silly we were to believe there would be improvements. I always write honest reviews.

Room Tip: Free upgrade yo Robin Hood Garden Lodges
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank tirol94

Dear tirol94;

First of all, we wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the opportunity you have given us by giving us an opinion of your experience with us.

We regret that the animation and the restaurants were not to your liking, we have it in mind and we will include it in our improvement program, the suggestions of our clients are our most precious weapon of improvement that we have.

As for the inconveniences caused by the power outages suffered during your stay, they were caused by an electrical fault alien to us.

We continue working to offer the best possible service to our customers and we are sure that all the improvements that are already taking place for the new opening in the next season will be a success.

We will be happy to welcome you again to show you that your comments are taken into account and guarantee a magical vacation with us.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here as a family of 4 . Kids ages 9 and 5 !!! Didn't hear a bored out of them the whole stay . The water park through the day is amazing , on a night time the games room is free which has Xbox one , PlayStations , car games on the big screens that keeps the boys entertained and there's the mini disco for the little ones . If you get up late for breakfast you can get it in the snack bar till dinner time . The drinks are all the proper makes . The food you had a kids part and a adults part , there was plenty of choice for everyone . We stopped in the sherwood accommodation and could not fault it . You can go to the different water parks in the chain which you do need a piece of paper from reception . The bus takes you in to Benidorm for free and to the other hotels . The medieval night which is done at the Robin Hood is good but does not start till 9 so would go for good before hand . The only problem I had which is not the hotels fault is the wasps !! I would definitely stop here again . You will not be disappointed .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank cat1con2

Dear cat1con2;

Thank you for your great words about your recent stay at Magic Robin Hood and especially the human team that works day after day because they have a happy and well-deserved vacation. Our ultimate goal and desire.

We are proud to know that we have been able to meet all your needs and we will be delighted to welcome you again and enjoy all the news we have prepared for next 2018.

A greeting from the whole team,