“Nice Pasty”
Review of Pirate Pasties

Pirate Pasties
Ranked #15 of 21 Restaurants in Hamble
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Popped into Hamble late one afternoon and had delicious take away pasty. Almost as good as mother's :-)

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Really delicious traditional Cornish pasties. Very filling and tasty. Nice decor. Friendly staff. Will definitely come here again.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Just visit..... Just try the pasties one day, then the sausage rolls, then the sandwiches, then the coffee...... Then start all over again with the different flavours.... See you in a few months..... Really.... Its all that good....

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 21 July 2021

I had a nice surprise today. I lived in Cornwall fo many years and thought pasties there were really good but once past the river Tamar the quality went downhill, except today I had a delicious pastie in Hamble, the nice lady said they came from Redruth, if so then a real Cornish pastie. I rarely go toHamble but when I do I will grab another one of these little bits of cornwall

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 5 June 2021

Due to the pandemic, we have only bought food and coffee through the window of this interesting place. Although it has become a regular haunt of ours at weekends. Our first impression was of the lady who runs it. Charmingly happy and friendly, she has since become a friend and it seems that we are not the only people who sees her this way. The pastries on sale are tasty and the coffee superb. As a bonus they also sell a range of flavoured ice cream. Staff is lovely too. Simply our visits are our weekend treat.

Date of visit: May 2021