Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2021

Location was amazing. But rent of rooms was very high compared to others. Breakfast was horrible same every day , not healthy, only 7/8 items. Buffet is high cost but not so items. Other food for lunch & dinner was very high cost. Quality of management of the resort very poor most of them are not trained. They should engage skill & professional personnel. Kids food are. Not available,all are spicy & oily. Swimming pool was very good & well maintained.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 9 February 2021

Stayed in Bhawal resort during my business trip. Property location and infrastructure is amazing.
Cottage type and amenities are good.
Pool very big. Jaccuzzi both awesome.
Food taste are good especially continental. wide verities available.
Breakfast everyday repeated menu..

Good for weekend trip to relax and away from city life.

Room tip: Room on the zone 3 are very comfortable
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mhmdmasood
Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

Booked two cottages for one night. Checkin was smooth upon reaching. We arrived a bit early, even then found one cottage was ready to dump our bags and roam around!! I believe there’s 62 cottages in Bhawal resort, scattered within the boundary. Cottages were nice. It gave me a flavour of southeast asian architecture. Rooms were tidy and clean with basic amenities. Swimming pool is one the resort’s main attraction but not in winter!! Not a lot of activities for kids but I guess it’s okay for couples. Haven’t tried their buffet lunch/dinner. Ordered room service as À la carte menu had more options and was tasty. Restaurant was compact, breakfast spread was average. Something management should rework. A big thanks to Mr. Feroz for taking care of us!! Overall if you are bored of staying at home, Bhawal resort and spa can be a good weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of Dhaka city!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2020

1. During my stay I called the resort reception and he informed me that my driver's breakfast is complementary. But after my driver had his breakfast he was given a bill and when he asked they said they forgot to inform him. When I was checking out I asked the receptionist about it and he said sorry but nothing was done regarding the bill and I had to pay it.

2. I asked for coffee at the restaurant during evening while waiting by the fish pond sitting place. After 30min when I asked what's taking so long they said they don't know

3.Management is very poor No have no idea about how to guest service provid.
Especially ED Maybe he Prodip Sernal He is totaly stupid guys

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank FarAway754708
Reviewed 4 August 2019

the swimming pool was amazing. so are the foods. the lunch and dinner was amazing. the service is good. though the rooms are small but it is good for 2. if you have a kid might need extra bed for charge. no free business here. the WiFi speed is good. only irritating thing about the stay was 4 reminders in 30 minutes for vacating the room on time. they started calling 1 hour before and though we reassured still we were receiving calls. it is simply not professional.

Date of stay: July 2019