US$67
Naviti Resort(Korolevu)
US$234
US$93
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

The Beachouse(Korolevu)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Pool
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Crusoe's Retreat(Coral Coast)(Great Value!)
US$80
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
3,016 results
All reviewswicked walubula brasseriejapanese restaurantsunset barsuva wingcoral coastkids clubfishprivate transfertable tennisan ocean view roomsea snakestennis courtswaterfall tourbeautiful resortfamily holidaykids activities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

WARNING WARNING HOTEL HELL!!!!
It is very important that I share this review and feedback to you all so you never have to endure the severe poor hygienic standards and make the same mistake I made by booking and staying at the Warwick Resort Fiji.
I was an excited parent who booked a 5 star resort thinking a short 5 night stay to Fiji would be wonderful my dream short break away soon became a nightmare as I opened the room 140 at the Warwick Resort.
The room door had been damaged and was covered in mould. On opening the door and stepping into the 5 star room we were greeted instantly with a damp mould odour and then there it was like it was proudly on display a mould ridden bathroom, room walls and doors yes that’s right did I say they call themselves a 5 star hotel!!! I felt instantly sick to my stomach what had I done!!! Did I mis read or mis hear the 5 star rating that the my local travel agent gave me.
Please see all the images attached to the review you must see it to believe it!!!!
But wait there is more. The air conditioning smelt like a wet rag and sounded like a jet plane that kept us awake all night. The 5 star resort hairdryer that mind you was old filled with dust and pulled out from a curly cord from the wall did not work, the 5 star hot water in the mould ridden shower was non existent we had cold showers for 5 days it made my husband say now I get it they have cold water to slow down the mould growing !!! Oh we must not forget the 5 star linen experience let me begin. We arrived a missing a bed for my son even though our booking clearly stated 4 occupants then to ones delight the bed linen was as thin as an old man’s 20 year old hanky that you could watch the television through and was a lovely shade of a grey washed white. You could literally see through the bed sheet!!! My skin is itching thinking about it. Mind you if you are wanting clean fresh bath towels each day in your 5 star resort then this is not the place for you. Our bath towels were collected by the room attendant at around 10am and then returned for you after 4 calls to housekeeping at 8pm. You must eat whilst you are at the Warwick now that was an experience. The 5 star Breakfast buffets that are very slowly replenished as the hungry patrons filled their plates, wet glasses for drinking, tables that constantly were unbalanced and as soon you placed your arms in the table your drinks spilled!!! Buffet themed dinners that each night had the same main ingredients just different marinades chickens drumsticks for Asian, Indian and Mexican, whole fish marinaded each night in a new flavour for Asian, Indian and Mexican and you can not forget the rice every night. It was obvious that the same products are purchased to reduce costs and just marinated differently each night.
Do not waste your money paying for internet it cost us $80 to have 4 devices connected and it did not work.
On a extremely serious note my children and I suffered from congested noses, itchy eyes and skin after the first 24 hours of being in the room and my research indicates that these symptoms are consistent with mould exposure. I will seeing my GP on my return to have us all checked out. It sickens me to know that my children were exposed to such unhygienic conditions in a so called 5 star resort. I am writing this review and sharing it with as many people as possible so that you too do not get exposed or are mislead in booking this resort.
We informed housekeeping of the state of our room and the response was “Do you want us to clean your room today” . We also informed the reception desk of the disappointment in the hygienic standard of our room and informed them of the mould on the walls and in the bathroom and the response was “sorry we will get housekeeping to look at it” . The staff did not have the manager contact us or offer to change our room. I will wait to see if I am contacted in relation to this honest review and see if any compensation is offered due to the discomfort and poor hygienic standard we had to endure for 5 nights.
Please take warning and consider all reviews before booking the Warwick Resort Fiji. It would be a 2.5 star resort at the most and this rating is only given due to the location on the coral coast and the clean gardens.
If you have booked in ask for a refund before it is too late and change your resort. The management are very clever in creating a smoke and mirrors effect keeping the lobby and external grounds looking inviting but be warned as soon as they check you in and hand you the room key the nightmare begins are you enter the room corridors on the family side of the resort and then swipe your key to open your room BULLA welcome to HELL.
Gordon Ramsay this place needs your professional expertise in hospitality. This would make a great T.V episode for your next series!

6  Thank Koliver6
Sera D, Executive Assistant at The Warwick Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Bula Vinaka Koliver6,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

We acknowledge your feedback & all the concerns raised herein, however it would have been my pleasure to discuss the progress we have made in terms of revamping & soft upgrades, had you sought our attention whilst you were still in-house. In regards to all issues you have raised here, we have also gone through our daily duty logs & it is unfortunate that there is no records/complaints noted for room 140, that you had occupied. Again, it would have been our pleasure to ensure that your stay was enjoyable and comfortable. I agree & do concede that we have quite a number of areas which require our urgent attention including basic essentials such as room amenities & the general upkeep of our beautiful resort. Warwick Fiji has been standing proud for almost 4 decades now and we are making improvements on a phase by phase basis, as per some much-awaited for approvals that we have just recently received. We have just recently started with our bathrooms upgrade works.
In our kitchens & restaurants, the recent appointment of a new Executive Chef will definitely bring about some amazing, positive change to our restaurant and menu selection. Operationally, I understand that it is frustrating to have to continuously follow up on basic requirements, in your case of towel replenishment; I have seriously raised this with our Housekeeping Team for their improvements moving on.
We are, as a team, taking steps to ensure that we improve our services in many key areas, just as you have listed on your review. On another note, your comments against management 'in creating a smoke and mirrors effect' is totally biased and uncalled for. We are working hard, within our limits, to maintain the grandeur of Warwick Fiji and we are totally committed in our common goal, that is, the general touch-up/soft upgrades of our beautiful Resort.

Koliver6, we hope that we may again have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future with much improved services & amenities, leaving you with more memories, here with us on the beautiful Coral Coast of Fiji.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommended, the staff went above and beyond to arrange the most special night for my family that will be forever remembered.
Food was amazing and A MUST DO!

Thank you again to the staff and making our holiday great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Bula Vinaka hayleybright85 & Tropical Greetings from Warwick Fiji!

We are absolutely delighted to read that you had an amazing stay with us here on the beautiful Coral Coast. I am super proud of the hardworking team here at Warwick Fiji, they are committed to their duties and deliver services with natural warmth & hospitality.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

An absolute stunning location with possibly the best seafood platter I have ever eaten. The genorosity of the Fijians to open early for our extended family of 22 people was beautiful for our parents 42nd wedding anniversary. We loved the time and efforts of all staff including the chef to allow this special day to happen

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Bula Vinaka Adztigers & Tropical Greetings from Warwick Fiji!

Thank you for your great feedback following your recent arrival to our beautiful shores here on the Coral Coast.

It was our pleasure to be of service to you all. Thank you for complimenting our staff & their services. It's heart-warming to read that you found them to be generous and caring. Fijians are indeed renowned throughout the world for their Bula! spirit.

Adztigers, We hope that we may again have the pleasure of your company, here at Warwick Fiji and until such time our team remains, as always at your service.

Vinaka & Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just spent a week at the resort with 15 adults & 3 children for a birthday bash. We have been to Fiji many times over a 30 year period and would not normally stay in this resort but suited the purpose.

Positives: Beautiful grounds & outlook and would suit a young family.....

Negatives: Food.. Food..Food OMG below average. The buffets are overpriced and the quality of food terrible. The wicked Walu is a lovely location but again, other than the platter that a couple had paid $250F <(really!!!) the local fish was overcooked and rubbery. The italian would be the best pick out of all as at least the pizzas are ok and not too expensive.

The rooms need attention but not too bad if it was 3 star but the worst is we were on the ground floor and in front of the rooms is dirt (no grass) so if it rains it becomes mud...no mats inside or outside so it all tracks inside - very messy & dirty.

Staff: As i stated we have been going for many years and what brings you back is the locals and there beautiful nature & friendliness. Very obvious was the fact that the staff were unfriendly overall & not happy. Speaking to locals the inclusion of Polynesian entertainment, and not using the local villagers to employ has become an issue with them - management need to sort before it is too late & tourists go elsewhere.

We will not return.....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LadyPont

Bula Vinaka LadyPont,

Thank you for your review following your recent arrival to our Resort.

We have noted your concerns raised in relation to our amenities; this is work in progress and also particularly, in regards to the food/menu selection and restaurant options. In case you were not informed, our chefs are always on standby at meal times to look after any issues that arises, during or after meal times. This is inclusive of dietary needs or any special requirement etc. One only has to ask & they would have welcomed the opportunity to ensure that you enjoy your meal order. As for our pricing, this is aligned to government regulations & there are more than a few items that we also import thus the heavy tax component that influences our pricing. This applies to any Resort or hotel operation here in Fiji.
As for our staff in general, we dispute your allegation that they were unfriendly & not happy. Fijians are renowned throughout the world for their Bula spirit, generosity and warmth. In our entertainment schedule, the Polynesian group only performs on a certain day whereas the other days of the week are spread out amongst the nearby villages as per our relationship/agreement with the local community; had you enquired at our Front Desk, it would have been my pleasure to discuss such with you.

LadyPont, we hope that we may again have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and improve on our services, leaving you with more memories of our resort & its people.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The first holiday in a long time and we were not disappointed. At first, on a late tired arrival we did not get the greeting we hoped for and after a long check in and finally settled we had cold showers.... it sometimes happens in peak time apparently! But the service unimaginable... everyone remembers your name! and would do anything to help! The food selection was amazing.... the beach spectacular and rooms are a little tired but we heard they will be doing them up very soon! Constant entertainment for us all! or laze around and relax.

Room Tip: For a family, ground floor on Ocean View Nadi wing ..direct to pool Garden side quieter but away from the action
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Bula Vinaka Helen M & Tropical Greetings from Warwick Fiji!

Thank you for your positive feedback following your recent stay with us at the beautiful Coral Coast. It is fantastic to hear that you had such a great time with us.

Helen, We hope that we may again have the opportunity to welcome you & your family back in the future, leaving you with more memories of our beautiful resort & its friendly people.