We stayed at the Wellesley for 5 nights and relaxed into the pace of 'Fiji time' well and truly! Being a small resort, it was very quiet which was wonderful. The resort is in a small valley leading down to the beach- amazing! Clear water, a line of seaweed then beautiful aqua water perfect for snorkelling, before waves crashing on the reef. We spent much time relaxing on the loungers on the deck by the pool, enjoying the view, peace, heat, gentle breeze and sound of the waves breaking. Sunsets from there were amazing! The water was warm and during higher tide (morning and late afternoon) was perfect for swimming, we spent many hours in the water. There is also a short beach for slow wandering by the water's edge or in the shade of the coconut palms. Our room was lovely- great air con, comfortable bed, plenty of space as well as tidy and neatly made up each day. The outdoor shower was a highlight! Showering while looking up at the flowers and palms, or full moon- divine! Staff around the resort were friendly and helpful- always a smile and 'bula!' on meeting. We had all meals at the restaurant, which had a lovely menu. Plenty of choice and meals were fresh and tasty. Extra water bottles, towels, snorkels and information provided on request. Good wifi in the restaurant/central part of resort. Lovely also sitting by the pool and garden, on loungers in the shade. Next time, we'd arrange for the airport transfer through the resort rather than another company. Would definitely return! Quiet, beautiful and the perfect place to recharge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, exclusivity and magnificent natural beauty are the defining characteristics of Wellesley Resort Fiji. Situated on Fiji’s Coral Coast in 100 acres of pristine tropical rainforest, 17 unique rooms and suites are set back on a valley which overlook the azure waters of the Pacific Ocean. The accommodation is an elegant retreat—chic and contemporary. Reserve our premium Pool Villas which offer privacy and refinement. The Wellesley Resorts boasts an outstanding swimming pool, extensive gardens and stunning white sand beach and blue lagoon. This part of Fiji's Coral Coast is renowned for its crystal clear waters and spectacular diving - this is one of the only white sand, blue lagoon experiences available on Viti Levu (Fiji’s main island). Romance. Rejuvenation. Serenity. Inspiration. Celebration. Everything you expect from one of Fiji’s premier adults only resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Wellesley Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellesley Resort Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Wellesley Hotel Coral Coast
- Wellesley Coral Coast
- Coral Coast Wellesley