“Good Eats, Cheap beer!”

J B's Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Kaslo
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the fish and chips, plenty to eat even with just 1 piece of fish. Draft beer was only $2.75 a glass, and a decent sized glass, too! The restaurant and bar was busy, with only 1 waitress that I saw, but we didn't have to wait too long. Very casual setting.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I was staying in Ainsworth and decided to try takeout at the pub. The waitress was friendly and the food was fantastic. Can't wait to get back there and spend an evening in the pub!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We were staying at the campground on the property and my husband swears by the fish and chips. I had a fish soup, and enjoyed it very much. I sampled the fish and chips and it was very good. Sat at a table with a view of outside and enjoyed wine and a cold beer. Would go back if in the ara.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We took the family and a few friends to JBs for supper and had a great time. Staff is very friendly and make the evening fun.
Everyone had a different meal off the menu and everyone enjoyed them. The food is typical bar food style but the specialty is fish and chips. Great ambience too.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

first of all, 21 year old cook was like an experienced 50 year chef! Not kidding, this guy was great, hand made everything! I have only twice in my life said I want to meet the chef and out walks this 21 year old.
The special fries, forgot the name, are to die for. My son ordered the 6oz new york steak sandwich, was probably 12 oz and so tender.
DO NOT EAT AT THE AINSWORTH RESORT RESTAURANT. Million dollar view is all