20 people are viewing this hotel
US$321
US$339
Free cancellation until 30/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$411
US$273
Hotels.comUS$321
Orbitz.comUS$321
getaroom.comUS$411
11,677 results
All reviews grand palladium sports bar lady hamilton side jerk hut main pool water aerobics ocean view montego bay a la carte restaurants jerk chicken steak sunset cove beach italian restaurant seafood entertainment team red stripe infinity pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The entertainers Brittany and Marvin made my vacation 100x more fun! Every night they encouraged everyone to dance, kept the party alive, and were very friendly! The resort was beautiful, everyone there was so friendly and always talked to you even when just walking by. Everyone made sure you were comfortable, having a great stay while also having fun at the same time. Pool was absolutely amazing, LOVED the jerk huts and the hibachi restaurant with Chef Ching Ching was truly something I will never forget. Already planning on coming again, I had so much fun!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Grand Palladium Resort and Spa, General Manager at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear jadat1115,

Thanks for sharing this fantastic review!

We are thrilled to hear you had an awesome vacation experience and that it was attributed to our fun and friendly team members and wonderful amenities. We appreciate the kind words mentioned about our staff and we will be sure to share the sentiments with them.

We, here at the Grand Palladium are happy to have created such a wonderful stay for you. Please do come again for another amazing experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Brittany (Jaguar) Marvin and skittles, made my trip an excellent experience the food was great even though it took some time, the entertainment was awesome i am coming back in three months just for entertainment. Jamaica is awesome, it’s my 8th time here and i will be back. I love Jamaica.

Dear 142allegras,

Welcome back and thank you for the continued support! We appreciate this wonderful review of your time with us. It pleases us very much that you enjoyed our delicious cuisine and had fun with our entertainment team members. It is wonderful knowing you had a great time with us!

We are very much looking forward to seeing you again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my second time at the grand palladium and my first ever solo trip and I couldn't have had a better experience. From the warm welcome from staff that recognized me to the new faces I had the pleasure of meeting, I felt nothing but happiness, safety, acceptance and love.

Shout out to the amazing staff at the Roselle pool bar Lea Hannah, Neil and Damion aka outside lol you all are the reason why my solotrip was filled with laughs, detailed care and attention. My favorite memories were made there and I replay the moments in my mind often. You are all so fantastic at your jobs and its clearly a reflection of your souls. Mark the phenomenal photographer who is incredible at his craft, book your sessions with him! The amazing omelets at Mobay (shout out to my lady on the far left hand side of the buffet who makes them to perfection and the chef who fried me hashbrowns when they were out.) The ease of checking in and out especially with the help of the managers and shaquille! Camika who cleaned my room with intentionality. And lastly, the rest of the staff who greeted me with good mornings and made every small encounter a memorable one. I cannot wait to come back and am so grateful for my home away from home!

Dear Goodjuju6,

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful review with us and with the rest of the TripAdvisor community!

We are glad our resort was your vacation destination choice and it is wonderful to hear we are your home away from home.

We are delighted to know our team members warm hospitality, and the fantastic service you received, has left a lasting impression. We appreciate the kind words mentioned about our staff, and we will be sure to pass along the sentiments of the memorable experiences you had with them.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Marvin, Brittany (jaguar), and Skittles they are the best entertainment team ever. We were here with our Chief to celebrate his birthday and their entertainment and dances were fun and exotic. The best people you could ever meet honestly, super friendly and fun!

Dear rounduprac,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review about your experience!

It's great to hear you had an awesome time with us! We are thrilled to hear you had an amazing stay and that it was attributed to our lovely entertainment team members.

We can't wait for your return and hope it will be soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To start we arrived on 7/2 room was not ready until 3:45pm when check in is at 3pm the staff is very rude and makes it clear they don’t want to assist . The rooms are dated and not what it looks like online there is mold and loose caulking and the room was barely clean. Switched rooms which was still not clean , safe didn’t work. Al a carte restaurants were not all that good . Beverage and food service on the beach is non existent they do not service you and when you ask about it they give you the runaround
Departure shuttle was late arriving

Entertainment was good
Very disappointed In this resort for our family trip and did I mention how very rude the staff is

They will harass you about time share
We own The Golden Life Travel Agency and will not send any of our clients to this resort

1  Thank thegoldenlifetravelt
Grand Palladium Resort and Spa, General Manager at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear thegoldenlifetravelt,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa to contribute to the constant improvement of our service.

We sincerely regret not having lived up to your expectations on this occasion. We apologize for not reaching our quality standards and assure you that we will share your concerns with our Management team so that they can take immediate actions accordingly. We value your opinion and satisfaction and therefore hope that you can give us another chance to provide you an excellent holiday.

We hope that you will not let this experience deter you from our beautiful resort and that we'll have another opportunity to restore your faith in our organization and make everything possible to give us a second chance to welcome you back at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa.

Kind regards,