Global Villa
US$315
US$263
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Rhodes Beach Resort Negril(Green Island)(Great Value!)
US$144
Travelocity
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$749
TripAdvisor
US$1,024
US$826
Silent Waters Villa(Montego Bay)
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

For the past 15 years or more I have stayed at Global Villa when I come to Jamaica the first week of February each year for ministry. I have come alone, with friends and most of the time with my wife. Words can not express my appreciation for the management and staff of Global Villa. I am always well cared for, the people are very friendly,kind and I feel as one on the family the food and service is outstanding. The rates are reasonable and whether it is my wife and myself, friends along or just me there is nowhere else I would want to stay.
Pastor Dennis Bledsoe

PS. Already have booked my room for 2015

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank drb32950
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Two months ago I needed somewhere that was quite, relaxing and accommodating. I was delighted to be introduced to Global Villas, a lovely gem of a place with staff that care. The rooms were fresh and clean and I could go all day uninterrupted. The 180 degree view of the sea with a consistent fresh breeze was breathtaking, the beach was a lovely stroll away and the location encouraged me to get up each morning and take a healthy fresh walk. I found the surrounding people quite friendly and even went fishing. In just a few minutes driving or taking one of the frequent taxi's I was able to get some fresh fruits from the Lucea market. Global villas certainly remains on my list of must returns. A true getaway.

Room Tip: A corner room is definitely recommended
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Alawrence2014
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Global Villa in Lucea Jamaica. We enjoyed our stay very much.
The place is small and intimate. The whole staff is super friendly. The prices are very reasonable.
The food is very good. It is only a $2.00 taxi ride to Negril about 20 minutes away, where we would go to the Bar-B-Barn for lunch everyday and to play on a beautiful white sand beach. The food there is very good also. We were very safe at the Global Villa. I would definitely return again.
We also went to the Great River in Lethe, between Lucea and Montego Bay for a float trip. It was a beautiful adventure. Thanks to the staff at Global Villa, we will never forget your hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CyndiM-V
Reviewed 6 August 2013

we stayed for five weeks at Global Villa and quite enjoyed our experience.our room was spacious and clean fully air conditioned the beds were comfortable though the pillows could have been firmer the kitchen could have been a little bigger and a kettle and functioning microwave would have been useful the room had an adjoining balcony with stunning sea views and delightful sea breeze The staff were all very friendly and accommodating nothing was too much trouble overall we enjoyed our stay the breakfast and evening meals we had were always presented well and ravourshing also the jerk chicken prepared on the front porch a culinary delight We would stay there again as they made us feel most welcome it was like being amongst loving family we would recommend this guest house to anyone wanting a good time and experiencing the real Jamaica even the security guys were nice and the surrounding neighbours Thank You to the Manager Angie and all the wonderful staff for making our stay an all together pleasant experience see you all next year

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank seymoursonia
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Couple months ago my sisters and I went to visit family/ friends in JA we decided to stay at the Global villa in Esher, Lucea, Hanover we had a nice time. Good location overlooking the sea you need no aircondition enjoying the fresh breeze, the room we stayed in was very big, well clean, good food, staffs very helpful and friendly. I even went to church service with one of the staff. I will recommend it to anyone who wants to relax and have peace of mind. We will be going back soon. Check out the manager Angella, also Ms Robinson, Purcel, Brown, Woolery, Icilda.

Room Tip: We stayed in the room overlooking the water
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family