US$307
US$237
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

LeMer Guesthouse & Villa(Lucea)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$96
US$68
Rhodes Beach Resort Negril(Green Island)(Great Value!)
US$88
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$646
US$925
US$701
Bookit.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Ive been staying at Global Villa since 2009. Its always a pleasure. They improve with every visit. This year my trip was short because i had to be at a funeral. The staff made me feel like royalty. I got breakfast in my room with no extra charge. I phone in my request and within mins there was a knock at the door. Lovely. On this occasion i stayed in the new king size upgraded rooms. WOW!! The view from my bedroom balcony was superb. I want to thank Nellie and the rest of the staff for making me feel so special. oh, the food is the best. Jackie

Room Tip: king size rooms. personal balcony
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Angel C
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Back to Global Villa again last week
For my yearly trip. They continue to improve even though I thought they could not get any better. Mrs Spence always has a great staff and no doubt The best chef on the entire Island. I don't know of anywhere in Jamaica that I would stay even if it was free. I always feel like I am one of the family when we are there

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drb32950
Reviewed 31 December 2015

No thrill but easy place to spend a night, not a fortune... very friendly staff.
Rooms are a little dated but clean and at this price you cannot complain!
There is plenty of parking in the back and Breakfast is only $5

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2015

We stayed here for one night as part of our journey in Jamaica. It was a last minuet booking, so we booked over the phone. We were advised that we would pay $50 for the night, but when we got there it was $55. No big difference, I know, but it's more of the principal.
That aside, the stay was okay. It's more of a short stay accommodation, say a day or two.
The food was very nice. We had dinner and breakfast in total was about $1000 JA, with drinks. Also note they will ask if you want dinner in the dining room. That cost more, so we opted for boxed and ate on the patio.
The room was clean and came with A/C, however they turned it off when we were out.
There is a beach near by, you could walk it's about 15min+ along the very busy road.
There were a few men loitering around the front and back of the villa, can make you a little uncomfortable.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank FarrahdeExplorer
Reviewed 21 April 2015

What more can I say about this place!! I just returned home from staying at the villa April 7th - 15th. I hadn't seen everyone in 8 months and they was really happy to see me as I was to see them. I befriended a young lady when I visited JA back in Aug 2014, she always stayed at an all inclusive resort. I told her about the villa, how reasonable the pricing, the friendly staff and just the breathtaking views and the breeze from the ocean all day. This time rond she stayed at the villa and loved it, she didn't want to leave the balcony area as she said "All I want to do is sit on my porch and feel the breeze". As before the rooms was nice and clean. I had an issue with the A/C but they moved me quickly to another room. The food and everything was FABULOUS!! Kudos to the staff: Nel, Icey, Lisa, Nikki, Ken, Seymour, Bobet and Annette. I met the owner this time I was there (Mrs. Gloria) kudos to you as well for such a beautiful piece of property. See you all in 4 months:)

Room Tip: The road that passes in front of the villa can be busy during the day so the rooms on the front may encounter a little more noise but at a certain time at night you can hear only the tree frogs and crickets!!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple