“Great option!”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This teeny tiny restaurant is a great option for a quick, inexpensive and tasty texmex meal. We were staying right next door at Bungalows Of Las Galeras and we had lunch here a few times during our stay. Great atmosphere, Luca and his girlfriend are really nice and friendly + they can give tips on what to do in the area. Definitely recommended!

2  Thank Marti C

Reviewed 16 May 2016

This is a must stop while in this area. The burritos are great and almost authentic, just short of having my Aunt from Mexico making the tortillas fresh in the back room. Diane takes pride in making a high quality affordable meal and then sits and chats with you. I highly recommend you stop by for a great meal with Diane.

2  Thank Wilhelm_Man
Reviewed 30 April 2016

We stopped here and got burritos to go on our way out of town. We got a chicken and a beef one and they were incredible. It cost less than 500 pesos with a drink too!
Definitely worth the stop; I'm craving the food just thinking about it.

3  Thank Darrell H
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Diane and the End of the Road were literally at the end of the road of our airBnB and she was so welcoming and warm to us! After a long day of travel and no time to exchange our dollars, we stopped in at Diane's to see if we could get some burritos! She was so friendly and the burritos hit the spot after a long day of traveling. She even exchanged some of our money for us since the bank was closed already. We returned two more times throughout the week and both times she sat and talked with us about her life in Las Galeras and gave us some great tips. We'd highly recommend stopping in to say hi to Diane, hear about her Las Galeras adventures, and grab a delicious burrito! (Breakfast and lunch/dinner burritos were excellent!)

4  Thank MegD416
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I visited Las Galeras for 2 weeks in April and had sent a few messages with a few questions to Diane last august upon deciding if we should book our trip to GPS and Diane was a big help therefore it was a must for me to stop & meet her at the End of the Road and what a pleasure it was. We asked her to check into an excursion for us girls to go to Playa Ricon for the day and she was on it and very efficient including the "boat" driver to spend the whole day with us there. However, we decided to get a massage at our resort and we were going to reserve a paying restaurant (friend is allergic to sea food) and Diane had suggested I call her the day before if we decided to go to Playa Ricon, I called her to say we had changed our minds and she was a GEM, she understood and wished us a great holiday. Such a calm and special lady.
We had eaten breakfast before we left to meet her however, should I return to Las Galeras, I will definitely stop in for a "burrito".

Merci Diane !!!