“Excellent ”
Review of Roma - CLOSED

Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Great service and food . Italian restaurant with a nice Caribbean soul 100% recommended for families and couples

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Delicious pizza... Taste like a pizza in the real Rome (I have been there also)... I like the pasta also... Nice place, but could have better service...

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Overcooked pasta and boring pizza. It's a decent restaurant if you're hungry and want a quick dinner. It's hard for me to understand all the fantastic words describing the Italian food. It's not. Sorry

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has the best pizza and pasta I have eaten for a long time. I am from Europe and this place competes with restaurants in Italy. Super authentic. We make it a point to eat there every time we visit the DR. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Tasty Pasta and excellent beef. Pizza was also delicious. Caring service. We got to play a rounds of pool billard - for free! We also were offered a limoncello on the house. Very nice place!