Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$96
Destinia.com
US$76
Expedia.comUS$96
Official WebsiteUS$81
PricelineUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel and very friendly staff. Food was very tasty and kitchen staff were helpful and polite. Beds were Comfy. No complaints. Opposite the beach. Very nice views. Towels and toiletries provided

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2018

During my 10+ years of travels due to work, I've visited many spas around the world, with different services and massage types. This spa is really close to my home-town and I tried it just by chance, during a weekend at home with my family. I got the chance to go there with a good friend of mine. It was one on the best experience in my life. The Spa was perfect for a 4+ star hotel, very clean and comfortable. The Spa manager Ester was really professional and expert on many aspects regarding body relaxation and skin care and was able to explain the facilities perfectly for our self-usage. Spa treatment ended with a full body massage, fusion style, that helped me distress a lot from my consolidated work burden. I really suggest you to try, if you get a chance, but make sure to book in advance!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lucac952
Reviewed 25 October 2018

One worst hotels I visited in the last 6-7 years. First: they are more like One-Star Inferior and far far away from 4 Star Superior.

Rooms: dirty and worn down, splatters of dirt all around. Rooms are more like in a hospital, no decoration - nothing. The pool next to the room is a place to breed bacteria. The last cleaning must have been several years ago.

Emplyoess: Just unfriendly and I think they are annoied by there own hotel.

Breakfast: Disgusting, awful and minimal. They get nothing right: eggs from the freezer, cheezes from the freezer, grey ham. Awful.

Dinner: Expensive and a new kind of cheapness.Cheap pasta with cheap everything combined by a person that pretends to be a cook.

Spa: we didn‘t try it as the smell of okd fish grew stronger the closer we came to the spa. THey even charge you per use 25€ for this small little place per person.

Entertainment: expect parties for locals with loud animation. As the rooms are not protected against noise the concept of the staff is: get over it.

Overall: avoid this place. It is more like a fraud. Avoid the people in there.

Room tip: Avoid all rooms in this hotel.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

hooooooo! The best spa experience of my life ... big thanks to Ester ( spa manager)... I normally go to spa o massage in uk .. but Never have massage so good and amazing....definitely i go back sun ,and I hope Ester will be free to make my day fantastic..... the price is to cheap for the service

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018

This was a nice hotel.
Our room was very nice. We had ocean view and it was pretty.
Food is also good.

The only thing a bit negative is some of the staff at the restaurant/buffet. I witnessed some of the staff chastising and screaming at customers because they did not sit in the "right section", I know Italians are "hot blooded" but there is better ways to indicate to people that they are not at the right place other than treating them like they just killed a cat or something. Especially when there is NO indication whatsoever of any closed section.
Also, they have their schedule for their services and they are annoyed at you when you're too slow between services. Because I also witnessed a waiter coming with the plates for the next service at our group table, whilst the customer was not finished with his current dish, and after trying to figure out what to do, the waiter just semi-threw the new plate in front of the current plate of the person who was still eating.

Room tip: Ocean rooms offer quite a nice view.
Date of stay: September 2018