Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$76
View deal
Hotels.comUS$96
Official WebsiteUS$81
PricelineUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2019

They rip the tourists off with every occasion they get. The rooms with the shower next to the bed are a total design fck up and far from fancy or kicky or whatever the designer was thinking. Considering the load of money asked by this hotel, the simple gesture as to put some fresh vegetable and fruits for breakfast is common sense.. well, in 1 week of stay we could barely pick some cherry tomatoes that were not rotten..

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MainPalaceHotel, Responsabile reception at Main Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Dear Mr Ninka,

All the staff including the management are very sorry that you do not like our design, the main palace hotel was designed to increase our guest experience wit a mix of Sicilian and European architecture style, we are still working to made our best to propose a new concept of holiday. every day our breakfast is checked by our restaurant staff and every day we change the food experience with various seasonal fruits and vegetable in order to reach your senses, but trust me, your feedback is very important for us and we will thank you for any new council you will give us.
with our best regard.
G. Crimi

Reviewed 25 February 2019

Our stay at the Main Palace Hotel for ten days was sublime. Owners Salvatore and Santina and their outstanding staff provided outstanding customer service from when we first checked in. Barista and bar attendant Eduardo was exceptional. Front desk team including Roberta, Carlo, Serena and Mariantonetta are cheerful and helpful. Five star cuisine, including divino seafood (caught fresh locally), homemade pasta and Sicilian specialties, created by Riccardo, Raffaelo and Antonio; marvelous, warm service in the ristorante by Grazia. World-class spa and gifted massage therapist Giuseppe. Room equaled a typical J.W. Marriott Marquis with spectacular views of the ocean. Excellent prices for a four star hotel. Highly recommend!

Room tip: Third floor with ocean and pool views preferred
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel and very friendly staff. Food was very tasty and kitchen staff were helpful and polite. Beds were Comfy. No complaints. Opposite the beach. Very nice views. Towels and toiletries provided

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2018

During my 10+ years of travels due to work, I've visited many spas around the world, with different services and massage types. This spa is really close to my home-town and I tried it just by chance, during a weekend at home with my family. I got the chance to go there with a good friend of mine. It was one on the best experience in my life. The Spa was perfect for a 4+ star hotel, very clean and comfortable. The Spa manager Ester was really professional and expert on many aspects regarding body relaxation and skin care and was able to explain the facilities perfectly for our self-usage. Spa treatment ended with a full body massage, fusion style, that helped me distress a lot from my consolidated work burden. I really suggest you to try, if you get a chance, but make sure to book in advance!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lucac952
Reviewed 25 October 2018

One worst hotels I visited in the last 6-7 years. First: they are more like One-Star Inferior and far far away from 4 Star Superior.

Rooms: dirty and worn down, splatters of dirt all around. Rooms are more like in a hospital, no decoration - nothing. The pool next to the room is a place to breed bacteria. The last cleaning must have been several years ago.

Emplyoess: Just unfriendly and I think they are annoied by there own hotel.

Breakfast: Disgusting, awful and minimal. They get nothing right: eggs from the freezer, cheezes from the freezer, grey ham. Awful.

Dinner: Expensive and a new kind of cheapness.Cheap pasta with cheap everything combined by a person that pretends to be a cook.

Spa: we didn‘t try it as the smell of okd fish grew stronger the closer we came to the spa. THey even charge you per use 25€ for this small little place per person.

Entertainment: expect parties for locals with loud animation. As the rooms are not protected against noise the concept of the staff is: get over it.

Overall: avoid this place. It is more like a fraud. Avoid the people in there.

Room tip: Avoid all rooms in this hotel.
Date of stay: October 2018