See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We had booked this motel ahead and when we arrived, there was no one at the front area. When someone did arrive we were quoted a price $20 more than our quote and told it was a new room. Not a good start but we didn't know if any other accommodation was available. The room itself wasn't bad ... clean, with two comfortable beds with inviting linens, lots of drawers, a frig and microwave, coffeemaker, and a large tv with many channels offered. There was a table and two chairs and lots of light.
The bathroom had a large shower stall with hot water and good water pressure and a generous amount of towels. BUT there was a disgusting sewage smell that permeated the whole room. We tried to close the bathroom door but that only helped a bit.
We were permitted an extra hour for check out which was appreciated.
I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: You would have to ask for a new room, but all the rooms might smell.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2015

rooms smell of mould ,owners were very rude ,rooms needed a good cleanning ,beds are old ,very damp at night ,would not stay again others were complainning also ,the best part was the chip wagon that is on the corner run by different people the food was great wish we had stayed at thier inn as they have rooms to rent also

Room Tip: go some place else
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Wendy F
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Idea roadside motel. Clean, comfortable and well kept. Has all that you need for a good stay; comfortable beds, clean room, and quite. The hosts are very pleasant and really seem to care about your stay. Even has a great chip truck beside it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 1Douglas62
Reviewed 6 September 2014

I decide to stop over night in Dunnville, On my way home from Simcoe to visit my cousin and his family so I stop on my way to my cousins house check to see if they had any rooms. They had number 17, so I rented for the night. I was surprise at the condition of the room. I did not expect much because Dunnville, do not always have good hotels. The Room was quiet, beds very comfortable. The only thing I saw that they could improve on was they need a new set of taps in the sink in the bathroom and they could do something with the floor in the shower it look dirty but I check and it was not dirty. Because of my sickness I have to be careful of catching things so I always take wipes with me. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank 530Wedding
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hosts: Raj & Rav were very accommodating. Provided extra services that I required. Were very friendly, making me feel at home on this second visit.

Room was kept clean. Bedsheets were changed. No complaints. This is not a luxury motel, but served the need at a reasonable cost, considering the location and the season.

Room Tip: Reserve well in advance during the Canada Day weekend.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo