The Reeve Bed and Breakfast(Dunnville)(Great Value!)
US$175
Riverview Motel(Dunnville)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousold mansionwonderful hostsbeautiful place to staybreakfast itemssmall townbed and breakfastglenjudypillowspropertycanada
Reviewed 13 September 2010

What a hidden jewel! I'm so thrilled that we had an opportunity to spend an evening in the Lalor Estate Inn! From the time we arrived to the time we left, we were pampered guests in this finely restored historically designated home. It's all the little added touches and attention to detail that really make a difference - a bouquest of roses in our room, soft plush bathrobes, chocolates on the pillows and beds turned down, perrier water and snacks waiting when we arrived from our afternoon's outing - this in addtion to a comfortable king sized bed, beautifully decorated rooms, fine antiques, and truly gracious and welcoming hosts. Did I mention that the full breakfast was delicious! I have no reservations about recommending this B&B. Thank you Judy and Glen.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GordsMate
Reviewed 12 July 2009

My husband and I stayed overnight at the Lalor Estate Inn at the recommendation of the folks at the Dunnville Autodromme. We were in the area to drive race cars on the track there. Lalor Estate Inn is just 7 minutes away from the Autodromme. We booked their King room with a private bathroom. Our hosts Glen and Judy Brough were gracious welcoming hosts. They are warm genuine people who aim to make a guest's stay enjoyable. Lalor Estate Inn is a hidden jewel in the area. The Inn is circa 1906 and Glen and Judy are only the magnificent home's 3rd owners. Glen is abundantly handy and the couple has worked to restore the home to its grandeur. Our room was stunning and the bed was so comfortable. The little touches like turn-down service with chocolates on our pillows and plush terry robes were very nice. Breakfast consisted of homemade muffins and preserves, delicious coffee, juice, Belgian waffles, fruit and peameal bacon served with such style. We felt like royalty! Glen and Judy saw to it that my husband who is lactose intolerant had lactose-free milk for his coffee. If anyone is visiting the Niagara region then you must stay at Lalor Estate Inn, what a treat. I am a fussy traveler who has traveled a lot and can recommend Lalor Estate Inn without any hesitation.

5  Thank wendal18