“Lovely Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Visit often, lovely food, reasonably priced with a nice atmosphere, my only critisism is it feels like a fast food place, they hurry you through the courses quite quickly, I suppose they want to get through as many customers as possible, not very relaxing!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for the first time in June 18. Restaurant was light, spacious, clean and well decorated. Staff very attentive and service excellent. Food was brilliant - one of the best Indian meals we’ve ever had.

And now the ‘but’ - my partner had a glass of soda water to drink, for which we were charged... £3.80! I queried this and was told that all soft drinks were priced at £3.80.

We often drink soda water with food and have never come across such outrageous pricing anywhere else.

So ... great food and service but lost a star due to disappointing pricing policy.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best Indian restaurants I have ever visited, simply superb. I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

What a lovely place. We aren't local to stoke on Trent and so had no idea of what to expect but We were pleasantly surprised.
The staff were friendly, polite, courteous, and non assuming, they didn't rush us and were actually quite humble when approaching the table if we were talking.
The food didn't disappoint either and was reasonably priced for the amount that we ordered.
Wish our local was as friendly.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy Indian Heaven, and this visit was no exception. The service was good, the food was very good and the restaurant is tastefully decorated. I think the toilets have been renovated too. My only quibble is that of all the Indian restaurants I have been to (and there are many) it is the only one with a television, which shows dancing to the background music. The TV is fine, but, in my personal view, it is unnecessary. It's the sort of thing you get in the US, not here.