See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I booked this hotel on line for a three-night stay. I checked out after one night and moved to a hotel just down the street (nice place at pretty much the same rate). This poor excuse for a hotel really has nothing to recommend it except for its low rates and its location across from the sea.

The room was cramped, poorly furnished and dingy and the bathroom was equally bad. They claim to offer WiFi but I think you can connect only if you sit right on the front desk and even then it is spotty and unreliable. Don't expect any help from the indifferent staff.

Breakfast was the worst I have had anywhere in Europe. Watered-down juices, awful coffee and stale pasteries make up the unappealing and very limited morning fare.

The hotel displays 3-stars on its sign but don't believe it. Pass it by and check in somewhere else. Anywhere else.

Room Tip: The best rooms are in other hotels in the area.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The hotel from the street looks attractive to come inside and promise nice atmosphere. Unfortunately, first impression about service was extremely bad. The receptionist was not interested at all of our needs. Carelessly made check in and explained that breakfast is going to be served from 7 am to 9 am and cost 3 euro per person, gave us a key from room and TV remote. After that I asked where we can find nearest supermarket the receptionist kept himself busy with a mobile phone and ignore my question for few minutes until he finish with phone... The answer was not so informative so finally he marked supermarket in a map (it was not proper map, only copy which was illegible to read). Second question about possibility to buy a ticket for train to travel to Rome on Sunday was also not interesting to him so he keep playing with phone. After long wait he finally answered. It was rude and unprofessional at al!!! Rest of our stay receptionists at least saying hello and good bye and very rarely smiling (4 different receptionists worked there). Speaking about a room itself it was too dark and looks like a hospital with cheap curtains. The bed was not comfortable and squeak then you turn around. In early morning were so noisy because hotel is close to the road. The bathroom was quite fine although it was small and hair dryer almost not working. There are free toiletries provided. In the room there are no fridge or safe.The balcony was with two wooden chairs and a table. The room was cleaned every day, towels changed also. However the balcony was not clean in 5 days at all. We went for a breakfast only once. There are some croissants, bread, jam&butter, cheese, oranges& apples, juices, corn flakes&milk and coffee. We did not have any restrictions of quantity. Sadly we decided to try it only last day of our visit, the breakfast was delicious and fully. The check out was quick and quite nice, that morning worked receptionist with 30 years of experience. He was only one who provide better quality service rather than other three.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Booked PP for one reason - its proximity to the airport. It is all the C's...

• Cheap.
• Cheerful.
• Comfortable.
• Colourful.
• And of course, convenient for Fiuminco airport.

Rooms are basic, but okay. If you have a room at the front, the views are lovely, and you get a little balcony, too. Staff speak English so we found them really helpful and easy to chat with. What surprised us is the location - what a lovely place Lido Di Ostia is. Great bars, lovely restaurants, a pier to stroll on at night and the buildings are all in a kind of colonial style...

We enjoyed our short stay. Not for a holiday but ideal for catching that flight home.

PS Why Ping Pong? Because the owner likes pin... Why else?!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank thomsr
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have stayed here on several occasions previously, when having a 1-2 day layover at Fiumicino Airport. I stay here because it is conveniently located and usually offers very good room rates. I usually book a budget single room, which of course is very small and basic, but OK for a day or two.

On this occasion there were no budget rooms available, so I booked a standard single room for a few Euros more. I as very disappointed with this room, which was virtually the same as a budget room, the only difference I could see was a slightly larger bed, which actually meant there was even less space available for anything else. I have stayed in budget rooms here which were much nicer, with a small balcony, which this did not have.

Also, it had a very small TV and hopeless wi-fi reception, and the breakfast is very poor, with a very limited selection of mainly breads and pastries.

I doubt I'll be booking a standard room at this hotel again, when there are several better and similarly priced hotels nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, but you may not get one.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Cliffie_D
Reviewed 12 April 2016

It is a nice hotel, right near the beach, on their main boulevard, close to the center and like 15 min walk from rail station. The reason i gave an 8 is because the breakfast is thin, continental menu with only croissants and sweets, the beach in front of the hotel is private so you have to pay, otherwise you can walk 10-15 min and reach a public beach , i was in the start of octomber so it was pretty much empty and the weather was just fine, water was a bit cold. The hotel has a nice view to the sea but it costs more. The wifi is good. Staff were friendly and understood english pretty ok.

Room Tip: I would not recommend rooms with view in the back since there is the power generator and in the night can make some strange noise.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple