We stayed at Veli from August 25th -August 30th. There is nothing more to say about the resort, the beach, the staff and the food other than EXCELLENT ! We stayed in the water villas which is the only accommodation available on Veli island I believe. The best restaurants were Gecko and Ban Hura. We only had breakfast included and I feel that we actually ended up saving money in comparison to had we gone for full board.
Perfect Perfect Perfect. Go ahead and book your vacation you will not be disappointed infact you will never want to leave !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat hand-in-hand to one of the most naturally stunning destinations on earth, a romantic paradise enveloped in soft white sands and turquoise waters. Just 20 km by speedboat from the airport in Male, delight in the private luxury of your own over-water bungalow, with all the comforts of home and then some. Unwind in your room, either over water in the crystal lagoon, or from your Ocean Pool Bungalow, with private pool and ocean views offering beach and lagoon access a few minutes stroll from your room, or admire the kaleidoscope of exotic fish and corals just steps from your over water and deluxe over water bungalow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your Anantara Veli Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Veli Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Veli Resort And Spa