I can say for sure that i just had the best holiday of my life, me and my husband we stayed in anantara veli for 8 days, and it was awesome, weather was rainy for two days but aside from that we got a wonderful weather, lots of sun. What i haven't knew from my search on the net regarding this hotel is how many activities it has available, and especially that there are 3 islands one next to the other, and each one of it with it's own activities and restaurans pool and bungalows, there actually different resorts but under anantara, so going from one to the other was so comfy, free of charge and 5 minutes away by boat, a fairy passing every 5 minutes from one side to the other, this way you can choose from spa on top of the sea or jungle spa, different restaurants, we had from where to chose, where to eat, even if the room service was s good, but you actually get italian cuisine, barbeque open bufet, sea grilled bufet, thai food, meditarean food, japonese, geckos was one of the best, very nice sushi. The staff was very friendly and helpful, i really can't find a things to complain of, you have romantic venues in case you wanna have a special time with your love one, we took the tent on the beach dinner and it was great, you can choose from wine room, sand table, on the yachts, in room on ur deck so far i can remember. Fishing was great, my husband is a big fisherman and we booked this amazing yacht with great crew and went fishing, traveled to male, seen the dolphins, i would recomend this hotel to all my loved ones it's really worth it, is not as we usually hear, there is no way you'll getbored, with all the corals under ur bungalows and all the activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat hand-in-hand to one of the most naturally stunning destinations on earth, a romantic paradise enveloped in soft white sands and turquoise waters. Just 20 km by speedboat from the airport in Male, delight in the private luxury of your own over-water bungalow, with all the comforts of home and then some. Unwind in your room, either over water in the crystal lagoon, or from your Ocean Pool Bungalow, with private pool and ocean views offering beach and lagoon access a few minutes stroll from your room, or admire the kaleidoscope of exotic fish and corals just steps from your over water and deluxe over water bungalow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Anantara Veli Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Veli Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Veli Resort And Spa