“Absolutely amazing ! Friendly”

La Divina American Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #117 of 293 Restaurants in Aversa
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: Accogliente e intimo locale ispirato alle originali Bakery Americane degli anni 50. Il Ristorante offre per la mattina un servizio di Breakfast e brunch. Il pomeriggio, dalle 18 in poi è per tutta la serata: servizio di American dinner e burger. La Divina Southern Bakery offre un menù con ampia scelta di panini, pancakes, piatti tipici della tradizione Americana, zuppe, Waffles, French toast, burritos, special drinks e tante fantastiche torte. Effettuiamo consegne a domicilio e puoi portare via con una nostra box le portate che non riesci a terminare.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely amazing ! Friendly staff ! Food was fresh and wonderful . Loved the strawberry shake too .

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank xJB0311x
Write a reviewReviews (79)

Reviewed 17 October 2020

This place is run by a very sweet family, they cook everything on the spot and you can compose the dish as you like. Simple and really nice people. They speak good English and the menu is also in English. I really enjoy good times

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank C128DRmarcelad
Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

Amazing service and great quality of food. So good the first time for breakfast that we went a second time for dinner.

I had the hazelnut and pistachio pancakes! Yum!

Date of visit: July 2020
5  Thank earnesty2019
Reviewed 9 July 2020

My family and I will definitely return to this restaurant, it's all so welcoming and familiar. The owners are a family and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. A beautiful experience. I rarely find such places in the area.

I ordered breakfasts, I composed my dish, since I have allergies. The waiter had no problems, he was very kind and helped me in composing the dish. My boyfriend asked for a salty pancake and my family went on sandwiches.

The service was quite, we asked for drinks. The bill is not excessive, and this surprises me because the dishes are huge. I will be back as soon as possible.

Date of visit: July 2020
5  Thank rozal117
Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

This spot is now one of favorites! The food was great, service excellent, employees extremely nice with smiles. No to mention bilingual staff English/Italian. Going for breakfast in one hour! I can’t wait to place my order...

Date of visit: June 2020