“Delicious and so friendly ”
Review of Shah Palace

Shah Palace
Ranked #132 of 401 Restaurants in Joondalup
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Certainly a must come to restaurant. I have dined over the mall and always wanted to come here. My best friend and I chose the $35 special and were very impressed with the flavoursome food. Shakira is delightful and friendly.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner. The place was deserted, should have trusted our instincts and kept walking passed.
Terrible service and long wait for cold tasteless food.
NOT RECOMMENDED.
Loads more places within walking distance to try.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We were out in the markets and stopped in for our evening meal, the staff were wonderful, the food was fantastic along with good value and we truly recommend this restaurant, the food served is the closest to what the Indian meals I have tasted in both India and the UK restaurants, this place is has a dated decor and do not be put off.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I came across this little gem in the Entertainment Book; how has it taken us so long to find.... we were 20 mins early and yet it didn’t phase our waitress; she seated us, took our wine (the restaurant is BYO) and was back with it in a wine cooler all within 5 mins.

Our meal was amaze balls... we had deconstructed onion bhajis and tandoori chicken (with a little kick) for entree - delightful.

Mains, hubby had butter chicken and I had sagawal (puréed spinach). Oh My Goodness me.... the butter chicken was delicious, to be honest I was a little bit jealous I hadn’t ordered it. Mine was wonderful to but you know when you taste something that is just WOW...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ that was the butter chicken and the garlic naan and pilau rice were the perfect accompaniments.

Unfortunately no photos as we were so taken with the food we didn’t even stop to get the phones out- highly recommend and will definitely be back.

Only reason for the loss of a point was that our table was located in a spot that was a little drafty, I turned my seat so the back blocked the draft and it was all good ✅

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Took my daughters and hubby for dinner to celebrate a 21st birthday. the service was quick and the food was delicious. I highly recommend you going if you have not tried it before

Date of visit: June 2018