“Don't go in when busy”
Review of The Crown Inn

The Crown Inn
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The crown inn is a l7th century public house with restaurant and rooms in the heart of a.N.O.B. Nidderdale, on the high street of pateley bridge, offering yorkshire hospitality, fantastic local produce cooked to a high standard by our team of chefs. What ever your requirements the crown inn will make your stay a memorable one. We are pleased to announce four ensuite bedrooms,just completed in July 2014
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Just passing through and were hoping for a simple bar meal. Not made welcome at the bar. To be fair it was busy as there was going to be a 50th birthday party but we were advised we "must order in next 10 minutes ....". Really not made to feel like our custom was wanted so we drank up and left.

Antony B, Manager at The Crown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi and thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that your experience here with us was not a pleasant one. I remember the evening in question and all in all it was a busy day for us however, that is no excuse. I can only apologize and if you would like to visit us in future then please feel free to contact me, I will reserve a table in our dining room and your first drinks are on me. Once again my sincerest apologies.

The Crown - 01423 712455

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here for the first time in a while. Good roast beef and belly pork, homemade Yorkshire puds and Sticky toffee pud to finish. Taylor's Boltmaker also excellent. Other beers Theakston's Best and Golden Pippin.Good to know open for food 12-7pm on a Sunday.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Comprehensive menu, including several daily specials. Biggest Beef Wellington I’ve ever seen... very nearly defeated me & I have a good appetite. Lovely fresh veg & choice of potatoes. Smart pub grub with friendly servers. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank morwyn1
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Had a lovely meal followed by a great pub quiz which we didn't win!!! We both felt as if we were regulars we were made so welcome even by flash the dog!!! Thank you

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Great well kept beer, i had the Grey Hawk Brewery Pippin which was very nice. Went for an afternoon drink stayed for evening meal, I had steak and chips with vegetables and red wine. The food was delicious and plentiful, would definitely eat here again.