“Breakfast, Brunch, or Lunch - nothing shy of culinary bliss”
Review of CHEFIES eatery

CHEFIES eatery
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Description: An upbeat family eatery that specializes in breakfast, lunch, take-out & catering. We thrive on fresh foods & healthy choices
Reviewed 8 November 2017

If your tired of paying good money for a forgettable meal at a big-box style restaurant like I am, this spot is for you! The atmosphere is tasteful and relaxing, the staff meet your expectations with precision-like attention to detail, and the food - words cant do justice - incredible on all levels.

I've been roughly 15 times for breakfast / brunch / lunch, and each time I say to myself there's no way the last meal I had there could be outdone - and it is. As I type I'm half way into a take-out order - a basic fried egg sandwich. I was given a scrumptious delight - carmelized mushrooms and onions, perfectly toasted multigrain toast, with a fresh side of various fruits. The eggs were perfectly done (not plastic-y like other places), and the homefries should be illegal - they're addictive. Never thought a basic breakfast staple could be this delicious!

I usually order their ever-changing lunch specials with their various homemade soups. I think the specials are usually around $14-$16, and the soups around $5-$7. Although some may say they don't want to spend quite that much for lunch, I say to those people go to McDonalds or Five Guys and buy a combo for $12-$18 and see how unsatisfied you are. I have always said I NEVER have a problem paying good money for good food/good service, and to be honest the meal quality far exceeds their prices.

If you're one of those people that like your meal to look like its a work of art, that itch is scratched here too. Better "plate style" (not sure how to describe that) than fine dining Keg-style restaurants. There's clearly a professionally trained cook in the kitchen.

I have some health related dietary restrictions, however there is a wide variety of choices for both breakfast and lunch that satisfies my requirements.

And the service. I don't think I've ever been in when Michael and Meagan (the owners) haven't been in. You wouldn't know they are a husband/wife owner-operated team - the both work in the kitchen/serving. They are very professional and friendly. Anyone who walks in will be greeted by either one of them. My first few experiences at the restaurant were with crutches, and Meagan was so politely accommodating! She pulled out my chair, set my crutches to the side, and grabbed me a coffee from their self-serving station (Van Houette - love it!). She's even brought out small toys and stickers to keep my toddlers occupied after ordering when they come with me.

Guys, not enough I can say about this place. Just a complete hidden gem - NEVER had a meal anything even remotely less than amazing. If you haven't tried out Chefies Restaurant, get in there and check it out. Great for all occasions - sleep Sunday mornings, brunch dates, business or friend/family meals. If you have and live in the area, lets support small family owed local business and keep these guys afloat in our own community.

Great work Chefies, keep it up.

2  Thank Ryan M
CHEFIESeatery, Owner at CHEFIES eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words.
Your review reflects everything we feel we do at CHEFIES eatery!
We are very appreciative and hope you can join us again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch with my father and it was just as delicious as their breakfast is! Homemade soups, efficient friendly service, food is always piping hot and tastes incredible.

CHEFIESeatery, Owner at CHEFIES eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Many thanks for your kind review.
It is very much appreciated.
We hope to have you join us again soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of going to chefies for the 1st time with my family, what else can i say but WOW!!! The food was fresh and fast, the service was amazing very attentive, all the staff all seem to get along so well laughing and smiling, and at the end there was this high five and the owners were telling all the staff good job, there was nothing negitive about my visit what so ever, great job chefies staff keep it up :)

CHEFIESeatery, Owner at CHEFIES eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you kindly for your great review.
Our staff help us make the magic happen.
Without them, we wouldn't have a CHEFIES.
Looking forward to having you join us again!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

As usual when arriving at Chefies I was welcomed by owners Michael & Meagan. I ordered an omelette & when Meagan brought it to my table she said a treat had been added to my breakfast,two slices of banana bread which was delicious. The omelette was huge & perfectly cooked & was accompanied with home fries,toasted multi grain bread,fruit cup & coffee. If you are looking for a great place for breakfast or lunch I highly recommend Chefies.

CHEFIESeatery, Owner at CHEFIES eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for your great review!
The timing was great as we had fresh banana bread ready and was anxious to share.
Thanks for joining us & being a great client.
Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

It is a lovely little restaurant hidden at the very end of the plaza. It is bright and cheerful with a pleasant atmosphere and equally warm staff. The menu is varied but tasty. There soups are soo good. You are welcomed to get up and serve your own fresh brewed coffee or tea. In a a delightful visit. I will be back. Friends, family, alone or with business people it will suit your needs.

Thank you very much for your kind review.
We put everything we have into our restaurant to have clients feeling just the way you have described.
We will be looking forward to having you join us again soon!