Lowest prices for your stay
US$165
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$165
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Destinia.com
US$115
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
ScandicHotels.comUS$200
Hotels.comUS$165
PricelineUS$165
All reviews public underground parking metro station breakfast included reception desk stayed nights nice breakfast very nice hotel receptionist cleanliness lobby gym checkin design copenhagen
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

This classic Radisson SAS hotel has been acquired by Scandic. And not much is left of the classic atmosphere. The Scandinavia design is replaced by some fancy hipster stuff and simple furniture. I had a king size room, but missed a desk for doing some work tasks. Don’t spend extra on an update unless you need a king size bed…

Use the public underground parking if you come by car, it is safe. Great location at Frederiksberg, close to the metro, restaurants and shopping.

Room tip: Parking is okay if you don’t mind driving in the city. Use the public parking not the hotel one. Dine out.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kennethsky
Reviewed 18 August 2021

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
Scandic Falkoner, Direktør at Scandic Falkoner, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Reviewed 5 January 2021

I was booked (through Booking.com) to stay at the Scandic in order to attend a concert in May 2019. My payment was taken straight away in January 2019.
Due to the corona-chaos the concert was rescheduled to November 2019, and I was able to rebook the hotel for then. However, the UK entered a ridiculous ‘lockdown’ yet again by November which meant my flights were cancelled and I could not travel. I contacted the hotel through Booking.com to see if I could get my money back.
The Booking.com system was terrible (I would not recommend them, no contact telephone either), and their system made communications with the hotel more complicated, so I did have to contact the hotel directly in the end. But as far as Scandic were concerned they were very understanding and agreed to give me a refund, even though the conditions I booked under did state that the booking may be non-refundable. It did take a bit of time but Scandic Falkoner have refunded me in full.
Thank you Scandic Falkoner, I would definitely rebook in the future.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank sunseeker1209
Scandic Falkoner, General Manager at Scandic Falkoner, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Dear sunseeker1209

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am more than happy to hear that you are pleased with the way we handled your case with your booking. Thank you for calling the hotel when you experienced problems with Booking.com so we were able to help you.
I am so glad to hear that you would like to visit us again.

I wish you a wonderful day.

Best regards
Mie Olsen
Front Office Shiftleader

Reviewed 12 December 2020

I'm staying at Scandic Falkoner for 24 days and this is my experience.
Good:
* Location is perfect for me
* My room from the 12th floor is basic but the view is great
* The gym is quite big and open 24h
* Nice breakfast

Bad:
* Room not clean upon arrival. Very much hair from previous guests on the mat.
* Very poor Wifi, I had to bring my own router with 4G to be able to work.

But the worst part is how the hotel tries to save money on the government restrictions. * Upon arrival I was told that due to the virus they clean the room every 5th day. Okey..sounds strange to me? I have stayed here for 19 nights now and have just got the room cleaned once. I asked the reception for a cleaning but only got new towels. This is ok for me, I don't need my room to be cleaned that much, but I find it annoying that they say it's due to the virus and not the obvious - save money.
* When the new government restriction started this week the hotel could no longer have people eating/drinking in public areas. Instead, you fill out a form and pick up your breakfast and bring it to your room. The crasy thing about this is that they have limited the choices for breakfast to more or less only a piece of bread, butter, cheese and eggs. The variety of their normal buffet in now limited down with 70-80%. I asked the reception about this and they were blaming on the government restrictions, which is totally not true.
What I mean is that the new restrictions that started in Denmark this week is tough for everybody, and for someone like me, staying here for more then 3 weeks, it's quite a drawback to find the gym, restaurant, bar etc closed. When a situation like this occurs, the hotel could choose to either try to level up on other platforms, maybe offer the guest something else, as a compensation or just as a friendly gesture. But instead they are leveling down on things they wouldn't have to, and then they blame the restrictions.
A smart hotel in this situation would say:
* "We're sorry that you have to eat your breakfast in the cramped room you stay in, but we have got fresh bread from the bakery next door and here's a fruit drink that's usually not on the menu"
* "We are sorry that the restaurant is closed, but instead we can easily bring take away from these restaurant, for free"
* "We are sorry that the gym is closed, but we hired a PA 2 times a week for an outdoor training session in the park nearby"

I was a happy guest during the first weeks but how the hotel has handled these new restrictions is just to bad.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 770emilk
Scandic Falkoner, Direktør at Scandic Falkoner, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear 770emilk

Thank you for taking your time to review Scandic Falkoner and for staying with us for so long. We are pleased that you enjoy location, view, gym and breakfast.

The industry is working hard on following the restrictions which are imposed on us, often with very short notice. However feedback is very essential to us – not least when we have to adjust to a new situation. We are always listening to any wishes from our guests, and a lot of the issues raised could have been solved whilst staying with us. This count for breakfast selection, cleaning etc. It is true that we have cut down on points of contact between guest and staff and most guests appreciate the fact that cleaning is on request. This way we can protect both guests and staff better.

We hope that you will come back in the future and address the issues as they arise, so we get an opportunity to solve them in a timely manner.

Malene Friis
Scandic Falkoner

Reviewed 30 October 2020

Close to the metro station when arriving from the airport, very easy to find. There’s a spacious lobby, you don’t see the reception desk immediately. Friendly welcome, good service. Our room was a standard one, but yet spacious and well equipped. Newly renovated so everything was neat and clean, and the bathroom was modern and functional. We were told at the reception the restaurant would close at 10 p.m. and the last orders were taken at 9 p.m. But much to our surprise and disappoinment, we couldn’t have a table despite being there 8.55 p.m.. A salad would have been fine, but no, but luckily we found a nice Italian restaurant almost next door.
Breakfast was good, very well organised respecting the Covid regulations, 10+.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank 671LisaB
Scandic Falkoner, Direktør at Scandic Falkoner, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Dear 671LisaB.

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback from your stay at Scandic Falkoner.

I am very happy to hear that you liked your room and that you were given a good service - we always trive to create a great experience for everybody.
I am very sorry to hear about the inconveinience in regards to our restaurant and I will pass on your feedback. However I am glad to hear that you liked our breakfast and that you felt safe in the measures we have taken in connection with Covid-19.

I hope that you would like to visit us again soon.

Kind regards