Lowest prices for your stay
US$165
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$165
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Destinia.com
US$115
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Hotels.comUS$165
ScandicHotels.comUS$200
CheapTicketsUS$165
All reviews public underground parking metro station breakfast included reception desk stayed nights nice breakfast very nice hotel receptionist cleanliness lobby gym checkin design copenhagen
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

Nice clean room, lovely beds, quiet, nice view, stayed 3 nights. Very nice breakfast. Close to subway. Easy to get around. Nice restaurants nearby. Parking in basement. Very nice and helpful staff. We will be back.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank OsloTravellady
Reviewed 2 October 2021

The girl that attended us at the reception was not nice. We came a bit early to the hotel and asked if our room was ready. The girl said no. I asked if she could tell us as soon as the room was ready but she said she wouldn't do that and that we had to wait til 3pm. We were sitting in the lobby only a few meters away and from the reception desk they could clearly see us. At 14.15 more or less they started doing checkin to other people coming in. After about 15-20 minutes I went to reception and asked why we couldn't have our room if they were checking in other people. Another person and not the girl then checked if the room was ready and made the checkin. I would say that the girl was rude and not service minded at all. We could have had our room a bit earlier if she would've bothered to keep an eye on the status of the room. Clearly not a person I would like to have working if the hotel was mine. The rest of the stay was correct. Good breakfast and clean. The room was pretty small, i?ve had better rooms with this chain. Also the price was quite expensive, however we booked it a bit late so I'm not surprised.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
1  Thank Tove78
Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

This classic Radisson SAS hotel has been acquired by Scandic. And not much is left of the classic atmosphere. The Scandinavia design is replaced by some fancy hipster stuff and simple furniture. I had a king size room, but missed a desk for doing some work tasks. Don’t spend extra on an update unless you need a king size bed…

Use the public underground parking if you come by car, it is safe. Great location at Frederiksberg, close to the metro, restaurants and shopping.

Room tip: Parking is okay if you don’t mind driving in the city. Use the public parking not the hotel one. Dine out.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kennethsky
Reviewed 18 August 2021

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
Scandic Falkoner, Direktør at Scandic Falkoner, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Reviewed 5 January 2021

I was booked (through Booking.com) to stay at the Scandic in order to attend a concert in May 2019. My payment was taken straight away in January 2019.
Due to the corona-chaos the concert was rescheduled to November 2019, and I was able to rebook the hotel for then. However, the UK entered a ridiculous ‘lockdown’ yet again by November which meant my flights were cancelled and I could not travel. I contacted the hotel through Booking.com to see if I could get my money back.
The Booking.com system was terrible (I would not recommend them, no contact telephone either), and their system made communications with the hotel more complicated, so I did have to contact the hotel directly in the end. But as far as Scandic were concerned they were very understanding and agreed to give me a refund, even though the conditions I booked under did state that the booking may be non-refundable. It did take a bit of time but Scandic Falkoner have refunded me in full.
Thank you Scandic Falkoner, I would definitely rebook in the future.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank sunseeker1209
Scandic Falkoner, General Manager at Scandic Falkoner, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Dear sunseeker1209

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am more than happy to hear that you are pleased with the way we handled your case with your booking. Thank you for calling the hotel when you experienced problems with Booking.com so we were able to help you.
I am so glad to hear that you would like to visit us again.

I wish you a wonderful day.

Best regards