Villa Paraiso Resort & Apartelle
  • Beachfront
US$80
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamily suitewifi signalsingle bedparadisocamiguinisland
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Place is okay. There were 18 of us (14 adults & 4 kids) and we stayed in 2 of their family suite rooms, and 2 of their deluxe rooms. The aircon in our room made a dripping sound that would have made sleeping difficult had I not been dead tired after swimming in ardent spring.

What made the place great is that cooking and eating utensils were provided inside the family rooms and we were able to cook and eat inside one of the rooms. This resulted to big savings for us. Plus, the kitchen agreed to cook some of the fish and squid we bought from the market (which by the way is only a 3 to 5-minute drive from the apartelle), for a minimal fee of P50 per kilo! The meals they prepared for us were really tasty. They even prepared food that I ordered that was not in their menu.

Housekeeping was also fast. They responded to my various requests within 2 minutes of my call.

The apartelle was near camiguin's famous tourist spots like the ardent spring, katibawasan falls, white island, etc. But then again, maybe Camiguin is just so small and traffic is non-existent that's why we were able to reach various places in no time..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank christami
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I stayed here for an overnight thing. We didn't stay much in the place because we had limit time but from my short overnight experience I can say that the staff is really nice. They were very accommodating and open to all our questions. We got the standard room for 2 people (1,200 per night) and well... Let's just say the bathroom was really small.

But! The food is delicious. We had lunch there and it was yummy!

There was a pool and a tennis court that I didn't get to use but it was functioning when I was there :)

There was also wifi but not in the rooms :)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Miiica
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I went here last month with my family and the staff is amazing. They were extremely helpful and went above and beyond for me. There are a variety of rooms to choose from!The scenery at the resort is so relaxing; you can hear the sounds of the birds, there are several monkeys there you can feed; it's like being in paradise! The price is so reasonable and the amenities is almost brand new. I believe they are the only resort in the island with a tennis court. They also have a large Olympic size pool that makes you feel like you found a little gem in this gorgeous island.They even have a large theater screen outside the tiki bar that you can watch movies and sing karaoke. They have free WIFI which is awesome because I like to get on Facebook... in which I highly recommend liking :) It's an excellent place to stay and I will choose no other resorts over Villa Paraiso whenever I come back to this island!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Kathster83
Reviewed 21 September 2011

we stayed in a dormitory room. the room was spacious and clean. good thing the toilet is seprated from the bathroom. the resort is near the town, 10-15 min walk but taking a ride is still advisable. the resort has great spots for picture taking. it has a pool unfortunately we werent able to use it.

the staff were friendly. the room was perfect for our budget. the only minor problem was it only has 1 a/c for large room. it was hot especially at noon. we asked for an electric fan and they were quick to respond.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank electricpink17
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We were lucky that Villa Paraiso Resort has a room for 10 persons..it suit our needs as it is affordable, its location is very convenient and has very homely, comfortable ambiance. the staff is very friendly and accommodating, they tried to please us like use their kitchen, place our food or drinks in their refrigerator for free. our only complain is their wifi connection is very slow.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family