US$43
  • Restaurant
US$10
US$8
Priceline
July's Haven Seaside Pension(Mambajao)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$15
US$12
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$15/night.

US$41
Agoda.com
All reviewsdeluxe roomswimming poolbusiness trippeaceful resortpackage tourtable tennisentire familyfree transferneeds improvementfree breakfastwifi connectionbeautiful placebbcgymdrivercamiguinmona
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

So bahay bakasyunan in camiguin is the right place for you to stay, why? Because it has beautiful villas that you, family and friend will enjoy. They have this beautiful swimming pool just in front of the beach! The service was good, they are very accommodating and friendly. The food is also delicious.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving to BBC, we had a warm welcome from the staff at reception. During our stay we were very pleased with how friendly and attentive the staff were. At any request, they were happy to accommodate.

In my room, we had mosquito nets and aircon which were very useful. However, my bed was infested with ants. I kept having to clean my bed but the ants kept crawling all over my sheets. I called reception to ask them to change my linen which they did very promptly. Although my linen had been changed, ants kept crawling into my sheets. I felt terrible calling reception again as I didn't want to be annoying, but finally asked for insect spray which, thank goodness they had. I sprayed my room and around my bed. Afterwards, I had no more issues. No more ants :)!!

The resort was very clean with a lot of greenery. It was a small and sweet resort with a swimming pool which was cleaned daily. There were not many guests at the resort so we had the pool to ourselves. It was lovely.

We had dinner at the restaurant and enjoyed the food and quality of our meal. It did seem to get quite windy though and a lot of debris kept going on to our table. Staff members were happy to move us to a more suitable place for eating. Loved the garlic mushrooms!

I had a full body massage in my room which was P700. It was very relaxing that I fell asleep. One of the best massages I have had in a long time. And it was very much needed! Thank you to my masseuse as I didn't catch her name.

In room 127, right before we were going to sleep, we noticed two lizards about 20-25cm long (tuko) in the top corner of our room. It was very unsettling and we had trouble sleeping. By morning they were gone and we had no idea where they were. It might be a good idea for the resort to double check roofings and any openings to the rooms to keep our friendly animals away.

There were some maintenance issues regarding the water supply. Once we flushed our toilet, we had to wait 20 minutes before we were able to flush it again. We also noticed that our shower had no water at some points. When it wasn't working we called house keeping. When they arrived the water was working again. It was very frustrating. There wasn't much we could do. This seemed to be a problem for rooms 129 & 127. I did want to mention it before we left so that the resort were made aware but as we were running late we were unable to inform them.

Overall we were very happy with our stay. We have had a rough couple days prior to our stay and it was refreshing to have met such lovely staff at BBC. They were the highlight of our stay. Thank you very much!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2016

We loved visiting Bahay Bakasyunan, it was so nice and relaxing :) While staying on Camiguin I have been to Bahay Bakasyunan twice and both times I loved it there. The food is great and the atmosphere is calm. The staff are very helpful and the rooms are very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We booked for 2 nights. The place is clean. The food at the restaurant is okay but a little bit pricey. The waiters and the cashier at the restaurant should refrain from giggling and talking loudly. The customers that were eating could hear their conversation.
We arrived on a weekday after All Saint's day. There were only a few rooms occupied so it seems like we had the place to ourselves. This place is on the high end so a bit expensive. They could use a little refurbishing on the cottages. We went to their SPA to have a relaxing afternoon. My daughter came out with wounds from her manicure and pedicure. They need to update and upgrade for customers to come back. The attendants though were very courteous and nice.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Filipina1960
Reviewed 20 November 2016

The hotel is quite nice infront of the beach, the facilities are ok and clean surroundings with good service, its solemnity can enhance your vacation. The room is clean with bathroom necisities and spacious with tv and refrigerator but the lock of their door is not so safe with just ordinary lock and doors are a bit not so tight close to the jam. Their curtain are not that really secure a chance that people walking outside can see you so we have to clip the curtain. The beach sand is not so nice.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends