“Hit And Miss”

Surprise Chinese Take Away
Price range: US$1 - US$55
Description: surprise takeaway is a very famous brand name of Chinese takeaway across Blackpool in UK for decades, the dedicated Chinese chefs made the delicious food in our kitchen with their unique skills. Today, we are very proud to provide our top level Chinese food service in your community, we always committed to give our customers the best taste of Chinese meals out of the ancient Chinese ingredients.
Reviewed 9 March 2021

I've been to this establishment three times in the last eight months. I don't get a lot of takeaways/fast food but have used this place (and the others on the same block) due to its proximity to my house. The portions are quite large (enough for two people) so I only ever order a special fried rice. Of my three visits I've had; a bloody good meal, a meal with fatty/gristle happy meat & a very greasy dish that left me with bum gravy for three days. Shame because the good dish was smashing.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Shocking! Been going here for a couple of years, went this evening and the portion of peking spare ribs was disgraceful! 4 very thin ribs in just a lot of sauce! I was so disappointed I rang the owner snd raised my concern. She didn’t seem bothered and when I said I wasn’t coming back again she just said okay! Expensive place, small portions. Don’t get the ribs if your hungry!!!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021

Suprise is a real Suprise..
I ordered food and it was perfect..
Steaming hot and delicious and abive all delivery perfect on time...

I'd rate you 100/100 and recommend you to family and friend's❤️❤️❤️

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Used Surprise a few times through just Eat. As Surprise is pretty close to where we live. It is always piping hot when delivered. The food is always delicious and there are plenty of choices on the menu. Will definitely keep going. It is always our first choice now. I do not think it is fair at all to say the food is not hot if you live a distance away.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 4 April 2020

I placed an order on foodhub at 8pm, I've just got off the phone to them (22:08). At first she said I phoned up 20 mins after placing the order and cancelled. I denied and told her the app still says the order is being cooked (for 2 hours). She then come back to me and said my order is not ready yet, would you like to cancel. Multiple complaints on facebook today with very similar issues. Avoid if you are hungry.

Date of visit: April 2020