“The real thing”

Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Aguada
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Beautiful wood structure with view to Aguada's mountains.
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Mofongo was outstanding!! Authentic Puerto Rican cuisine in the country. A place that locals eat to enjoy the ambiance: Open air dining, bachata music, relaxing, casual plus real food and super reasonable prices. They speak English so tourists should take advantage of experiencing this Aguada gem. It's not too far from Rincón or Aguadilla. You'll love it!

jordanfno, Owner at Grand Marnier Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Thank you so much! We care a lot about our customer’s satisfaction. And we work very hard, every day to please our customers. Hope to see you soon. Always at your service!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

On my previous visit all was excellent, the food, the service and the place. Previous visit was lest than 4 months ago. This time the service was awful, the place smelled like cigarette and the food wasn't as good as the last time. We waited much longer than the first time which doesn't make sense because the first time it was crowded and this time the restaurant was almost empty. The only thing I didn't liked both times were the "sorullitos", they tasted horrible and the appearance was even worse and the fries are not the best quality. The "mofongo" was good and so the "pechuga milanesa".

I'm pretty sure that I have wrote 2 previous reviews on the same day I went to the restaurant but I can't seem to find them with the rest of the reviews which is totally weird.

jordanfno, Owner at Grand Marnier Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Hi Marii, thanks for writing. We are truly sorry for hear that. We care a lot about our customers satisfaction. Not everybody likes the same things, and we work very hard, every day to please our customers. Hope you can visit us soon and have a great experience. Always at your service!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

A very cozy-familiar place with an outstanding service and food!!' Definitely a place I will visit again and will recommend to family and friends!!!!

1  Thank eip65
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

As a dining experience, the Grand Marnier is definitely worth the drive up the mountain to enjoy. We were a group of five and we were seated immediately. The service was very good with the staff being very attentive to the needs of all members of the group. We ordered the large sampler which was very large and accommodated all five of us with no problem. I personally ordered the Italian mofongo with skirt steak (churrasco) which I found to be delicious and very filling. Overall I found the experience to be an excellent one. My only complaint was the taste of the tap water which was generally unpleasant.

Note: we were not able to enjoy the view as we went at night.

Overall a great experience. All members of our group found their food to be good and the only complaint I heard from one of my dining mates is that the vegetables that came with her mofongo with shrimp seemed to come from a can.

1  Thank Viktor A
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Came with the family for my grandma's birthday. Food was really tasty, prices are good, the place was full but they have a lot of nice servers.

2  Thank M M