“Pictures speak louder than words!”
Review of Casa Linda

Casa Linda
Ranked #39 of 90 Restaurants in Aguada
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I had seen this place on FB many times with pictures of the fabulous dishes they serve! Decided to visit with friends. The restaurant is very cute and a nice deck at the back with a great view. It was already dark when we arrived but it was still good. Loved the choices on the menu as there's something for everyone. I usually choose fish but decided to try their signature dish, Yuca lasagna with shrimps. The service was very quick, but food was not hot enough. I thought the lasagna would be more solid but it was quite soft and liquid... the yuca was mixed with a red sauce, quite a few big shrimps with tail on and mozzarella cheese on the top. Good sized portion. Tasted ok but not great!! I drank a passion fruit mojito... definitely not the best. Way too sweet and not much alcohol present! One of my friends chose the Coconut Shrimp with a mofongo side. It was cold so she had to send it back. Otherwise it was fine! I'm not sure if I'd go back but if I did I'd stick to fish!!!
Server was very nice and helpful. Food arrived VERY quickly which makes me think it's prepared already and put in microwave to heat up. I might be wrong!!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

This place is very comfortable. The view to the sea is great, you can see as far as Cabo Rojo Joyudas. The flavor is very good and the plates size is very big. Pricing is affordable. Definitely I recommend this restaurant to all in the area. For sure I will be back soon to try another plate. Good Job Guys!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Went with family and relatives on a rainy Sunday afternoon. Loved the ambience right away and the panoramic views were spectacular. The place was packed but the amiable, busy waitress graciously and quickly found us two tables at the main balcony facing the breathtaking views. She offered us a variety of fruit mojitos that by the way they were delicious. My mother and I had coconut mojitos and my wife a passion fruit mojito. The menu had a good variety of land and sea foods. A waiter did not recommend any or the lobster plates as what they had at the moment was not fresh. So we ordered other plates that came rather quickly, although their presentation were not attractive. The salad was mediocre consisting of just iceberg lettuce and crotons, that was it!! I ordered "Lasagna of skirt stake (see pic below"). I was expecting pasta, but instead, it consisted of a mix of mashed plantain and yucca. It was good though. Overall, it was an okay experience as nobody in my party was impressed with the food. I would return for the mojitos though!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Service was fast, good food, can eat along the balcony for the view or inside. Visited with the family, not too far from #2 highway, worth it!!

1  Thank Antuno1
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

This place has a beautiful view but I was not too happy with the service it took quite a while to be served they do not have air-conditioning will not return

1  Thank Ray A