“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pub, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Going down hill. This used to be our preferred Beefeater, but sadly no longer. Service was slow, seemed to be under-staffed. The restaurant needed cleaning & appears run-down/shabby. The food was good & the waitress friendly & helpful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was taken here the first time by a friend where normally we would go to boutique restaurants for a steak and honestly it was one of the best steaks I have had in over 2 years of traveling. I took myself back there for a solo meal and was looked after by a wonderful woman named Sue who made my solo dining experience enjoyable plus she makes a killer Rocky Road sundae! ;)
Highly recommend this restaurant for both service and value for money!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always have a good experience here, Stacey always makes our visit special thank you.
New menu is great love the atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a family meal on Saturday evening the waitress Gail was very helpful and accommodating. My daughter is a very fussy eater and only wanted the lasagne which is on the lunch menu, but Gail went to ask in the kitchen and arranged for my daughter to have one. Best table service I've had this year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Father's day meal with my family. Served by sue who was amazing. Good food in pleasant surroundings and gest service - not expensive. Great VFM.