See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I spent 5 nights and it was ok: clean room, all working inside, big TV, quite good restaurant. Easy access from motorway, and about 10 minutes walk from tram stop La Terrasse. Bit noisy (busy motorway), but internet in my room 138 ok, very friendly staff, nice car park.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I stayed for 5 nights with my husband in October, 2016 while on a business trip that was combined with a short holiday.
Positive points:
The room was clean with the exception of a cockroach on the bed when we arrived. I put this as positive because we did not see any other bugs during a five day stay. The room was very, very functional, with bedside tables with accessible electrical outlets on both sides of the bed. The bed, pillows and bedding were adequate. The desk and chair were amazingly comfortable. I had a 14-hour work session on my laptop at the desk without any discomfort. Given I am middle-aged, this does say something about the functionality of the work station. There was a lamp and an accessible electric outlet at the desk. There was also a second, smaller chair available so my husband and I could eat or have a drink at the desk together. The bathroom had on-demand heat which was lovely when taking a shower. The shower temperature and pressure were adequate. There was also adequate counter space in the bathroom for two persons' toiletries. There was a blackout curtain so the room could be made fairly dark even if it was daylight outside. Cleaning staff were pleasant.
Less than positive points depending on one's needs and tolerance:
The hotel is located off the highway. It is probably better to have a car if you choose this hotel (as we did). One needs a special code to enter the parking lot and have access to the hotel at night (after 10 pm). This was not told to us upon registering (though it is noted in the room). The sound-proofing is not good. I could hear people in the hallways and coughing in the next room and I could hear traffic on the road. I wore earplugs at night and that worked fine for me, however. There is only a shower, not a bath and the shower leaked a fair bit despite where the shower head was aimed. We used the shower mat to wipe the floor each time we took at shower, so for us this was not a big deal. There two bath towels and one hand towel, but no facecloths, as is typical in France in my experience. North Americans should just make note of that. There were also no facial tissues (Kleenex), which I found odd, but again this may be the norm in France. In the room, there was only a kettle and instant coffee (there was tea and milk, as well) and only paper cups. The tray with the kettle, and cups and coffee and tea was bolted down on the desk. This meant less desk space for working. The hotel desk staff was not very pleasant, but that could be cultural. It took a fair bit a time to check-out. This again may be normal in France, but North Americans may want to give more time than usual for checkout. Please note that I speak French fluently, so any rudeness or lack of information given to me by desk staff was not due to a language barrier.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Plus side:
Gated motel with parking.
Easy access to motorway.
Walking distance of fantastic modern art museum.
Restaurant with good food selection.
Room had huge TV.
Comfortable bed.

Improvements:
WiFi only worked in main reception block.
Expensive when compared to say Premier Inn in the UK.
Room we were given wasn't properly cleaned, though sorted immediately when we complained.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Very few things I would want more from such a place. The rooms were very clean (although the bed sheets had some stains) and quiet (even though the hotel is located next to the motorway), the beds were comfortable, the staff were nice. This is the closest thing I have found in Europe to Asia's budget Tune hotels chain. Two things to balance the scale: I would classify this more as a motel and the breakfast was very limited in choice (although what they offered was good).

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The hotel was great. I was there for the Euro cup games. We spent a night there and had no complaints. The staff was wonderful and it was a nice distance to the stadium. It is worth it for a short visit.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple