Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

DevilMayC...
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Didn't enjoy our stay. But at least the sun was out”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Not sure where to start,

I mean the place was lovely and clean, seemed friendly when we arrived, owner has 2 dogs so was nice to see them play with ours, But

1. The bed(s) was suppose to be a double and one single, Turned out to be 2 singles.
2. The shower was horrific, dripped slowly our entire stay and barely fit for purpose.
3. The walls are so thin you can hear a mouse fart. Literally think I had about 15-20 hours sleep all week.
4. The garden is huge and leads outside, however the pond is not guarded off and had to keep the dog away, the property looks big in the picture, but that's actually 2 property's for rent, so your back sharing the back garden, one thin fence away from the other holiday makers, trying to enjoy there stay...
5. There is rules written down almost in every room which I didn't find very welcoming

6. And lastly, My dog decided to eat a little rose bush while we were not looking, Which we later apologised for and replaced, from a nearby garden nursery near Bungay, but I dropped my mum off and went to get shopping (which is half hour to the nearest Tesco) and the male owner came knocking and told my mum off about the flowers, which given the fact she just lost one of her sons last week, I thought was uncalled for, as i came back to her crying. Could have waited to speak to us all when we returned.

(FYI local field we were told to walk the dog down, we were later told has ticks all in the grass and to check our dogs hair, Which I would have never walked her anywhere near that field had they said before hand)

Anyway we decided to leave a day early as I'd had enough of that place. would rather go home and deal with the funeral arrangements. We were told on the way out "you are welcome back but not with your dog"....... So not sure if its really pet friendly.

Thanks but we will not be returning for another stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.