Hotwire.com
  • Free Breakfast
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$71
US$55
All reviewsindoor pool and saunavery nice hoteleating breakfaststeam roomwater temperaturegreat panoramasingle beds pushed togetherrooms are bigenjoyable staybedroom apartmentpublic areasbuffet stylecooked breakfastmini marketcold meatswi fiwashing machine
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Very friendly staff. Mario is a great barman, he does a good cocktail. Bar was very quiet. Very nice hotel but too far out if you have no car. Great views and very quiet. Nice pool area. If you have a car I recommend it. If you don't I recommend Alexander The Great hotel, excellent location that one.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Having stayed at the hotel on several occasions over the past year, I find it an agreeable and sensible choice for the visitor who does not feel like staying in the rows upon rows of noisy hotels in Kato Paphos. A short distance from city centre, it is beautifully situated on Pafiana heights. Friendly and capable staff, adequate, constantly improving amenities.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

On arriving at the hotel we realised that it was not going to be the short distance from the main town that we thought it was going to be. In fact, it took us just over 2 hours to walk to the beach, which we did do on 3 occasions! Had it been any hotter, I think we would have struggled. That being said, it did have great panoramic views from the restaurant and pool. Our room, although big and with a kitchen, did not have any facilities to cater for ourselves. There was a blocked up hole where the cooker should have been and no crockery or cutlery. My parent's room did have the cooker, but still no crockery and cutlery. We were told that towels were provided for the pool free of charge, but this was not the case, the receptionist wanted €25. Room service was a bit inconsistent, with staff not always turning up and only changing and replacing laundry if we asked, despite seeing it was dirty when left in the bath for them. The inside 'spa' area was old and needed updating and several of the mosaics in the steam room had come off, leaving a sharp, uncomfortable area to sit on. It smelt disgusting and had definitely not been cleaned our entire stay (the dislodged tiles were still scattered across the floor at the end of our stay!) On the two occasions I had to deal with the reception staff, I found them very rude and unhelpful. At first, I think my husband thought I was exaggerating, but when he returned from an interaction with them, he told me that he also found the staff to be very rude and hostile (my husband is very easy going and not a lot bothers him, so I knew they must have been rude!) I would highly recommend some customer service training! In fact, they could just go across to the restaurant to Marios (or as we liked to call him, Super Marios) and his team to learn a thing or two on how to treat the guests. For Marios and the team in the restaurant nothing was too much to ask. They were always very polite, cheerful and helpful and if they didn't have something you wanted, they would try and make you something. For us, this team truly made our holiday! Thank you for making us feel so welcome, your happy, smiling faces were always a joy to see and it was always nice to have a chat with you. Marios made sure that I was having a good time on my birthday, even though he was running around like a headless chicken as he was so busy! He looked after every guest as if they were his own family and we certainly felt like 'family' by the end of our stay!

Room Tip: Lift wasn't working, so if you have pushchairs, the stairs could be an issue
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Currently at the hotel, and this is my first night, spiders in the room bugs all over the room and bathroom, not clean at all.
Its not even close to 1 star hotel.
Horrible experience.
The location of the hotel is way too far from the city

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Just got home from a holiday here and it was lovely
Just having a young child not the best location and no entertainment for kids
But the hotel was lovely and the restaurant staff amazing food was great to
We hired a car so it ade getting around easier specially with a baby

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family